'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Reunited'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Start from the beginning

A small gasp of surprise leaves your lips when a small compartment snaps open with another clack. Revealing the music box's cylinders.

You: "I don't want to break it but maybe it will work..?"

With newfound curiosity, you keep turning each and individual cylinder, winding the music box every time you think you made progress, only to end up having the melody stop midway multiple times. Until finally you arranged them in the correct order. It came as a little surprise to you that it didn't take long for you to figure out the right order. It went almost naturally, as if you've done this before. You felt a twinge of proudness and give yourself an imaginary pat on the shoulder for solving this so quickly and start winding it again.

Your eyes widen in realization from the familiar tune it played, winding and listening again to make sure you were hearing it right.

You: "What the hell?"

Once it finishes playing the song, you notice the next small compartment open like a drawer. And in there lays something you did never expected to find.

You: 'An arrow?!'

'Take it.'

Someone whispers. Closer and closer your (s/c) hand automatically moves towards the item, more light seems to emit as you do so. A sky blue aura enveloping not only the arrow tip but also you. And before you know it you're grazing its tip, only to pull back right away when a stinging sensation runs through your hand. You yell in pain and watch in terror as the small arrow head pierces through the skin of your palm, even moving deeper into the flesh as if it has a mind of its own. Your mind turns fuzzy, your ears ring and then you feel a pair of arms catch you before your form could collapse on the wooden floor.

~~~

There you stood again, in the space of nothingness. But this time it's much brighter, the sound of your footsteps echoing once you look around again. Just like the other times your voice refuses to come out, but it's not like you have anyone here to talk with anyway. Or so you thought.

'You've finally found me... We're reunited once again.'

The same disembodied voice seems to come from all around, echoing in space. Then in front of you white smoke gathers up from the floor and into the air, taking shape into a cloud, resembling a humanoid-esque figure.
Until it finally reveals itself white glowing unblinking eyes peering down and greeting you in a hushed gentle tone.

"Hello again, (Y/n)."

It seems to brighten up in joy at the sight of you. Sky blue flowing smoke swirling around on its head like hair, around unattached hands and the bottom half of its body. Purple and green markings frame the corners of its big eyes and down its oval shaped face. In the middle of its forehead is the arrow head you just pulled out of the music box, a bright red gem adorning it. But the most notable feature to you is the triangular shaped mirror on its more solid chest. Golden patterns swirl along its mirror frame with another gem at the top, three different colored ribbons on each side attached to the frame.

You pause for a moment, short awkward silence filling the air before your thoughts finally reach your empty head. It should come off as a huge surprise that all of a sudden an actual arrow that somehow has the ability to give Stands ended up being the real deal and decided you're worthy enough to gain such ability. And yet here you are, completely unbothered. Maybe it's because of all the things that recently happened that you're treating things like this as if it has become part of your life. Or it is some kind of weird fever dream.