Because of that, the atmosphere was a little awkward.

“Alright, sister-in-law, but if you need anything just come find m... you can find one of the assistants outside and they’ll take care of it for you, whatever it is. ” Ah Chi was accustomed to just telling Yu Duo to come look for him, but just as the words were about to leave his mouth, he suddenly remembered his Big Brother’s previous warning and swallowed them back down.

Taking a final glance at Yu Duo’s slightly bulging belly and the bento box on the table, Ah Chi silently left the office.

Yu Duo breathed a sigh of relief.

When the door finally closed, Yu Duo stood up and began to look around Fu Sinian’s office curiously.

It was spacious and comfortable, simple and elegant, without much in the way of decoration, and also without much in the way of personal belongings anywhere. The desk mostly just had a computer on it, along with a large accumulation of documents.

Yu Duo plopped herself down in the wide and comfortable ‘bosses’ chair, leaned back, and began to spin leisurely.

However, the longer she looked at it, the more she felt that there was something missing from this nearly-empty desk.

After thinking for a while, she suddenly felt that Fu Sinian’s desk should definitely have a picture of her on it.

If she had a chance in the future, she would tell him to put one there.

After idling around for a little while, Yu Duo checked the time on her watch unhappily.

Why wasn’t Fu Sinian here yet?

Looking out at the slowly setting sun beyond the huge glass windows, Yu Duo yawned with boredom.

Ever since she had gotten pregnant, she got tired and sleepy a lot more easily than she had before. She had spent more than an hour in the car riding from the Yu residence here to the Fu Group and, honestly, she had already been getting sleepy in the car. So now, as soon as her back touched the leather of the big and comfortable chair, her eyelids began to sink and, ultimately, she couldn’t help but drift off to sleep.

When Fu Sinian came back, that was what he saw. Yu Duo, sitting behind his desk in his chair, obviously asleep.

His feet slowed imperceptibly as he contemplated for an instant, and then he waved off the person behind him to silently tell them to leave. He gently shut the door behind him and then walked slowly over to the desk. He looked at Yu Duo’s sleeping face helplessly before quietly shuffling over and leaning down to pick her up.

Although, Yu Duo got tired more easily these days, she actually couldn’t sleep very well and tended to wake up at the slightest movement. So, the moment Fu Sinian gently laid her down on the sofa, Yu Duo suddenly woke up with a startled expression. However, as her eyes focused and she recognized Fu Sinian’s face, she breathed a sigh of relief.

“You’re back?”

Fu Sinian’s hands froze, even as Yu Duo sat up from the sofa.

“En.”

“Have you eaten yet?”

“Not yet.”

“The bento I brought for you is on the table,” Yu Duo yawned. “It may be a little cold by now, you might need to warm it up.”

Fu Sinian walked over, picked up the bento box, and opened it. It was still warm.

He brought it over and sat on the sofa next to Yu Duo.

“It’s all your favorite foods,” Yu Duo looked over at him with her chin resting on her palm, and asked in a deliberately nonchalant tone of voice, “The things written in that article, are they true?”