So You're the Enemy?

ابدأ من البداية

"Indeed...possibly."

Sora suddenly appeared in front of Tsukikage with a swing already in progress as it came down at him in a downward arc. Forcing him to practically dive into her swing, albeit underneath it, to dodge it properly yet, leading to Laplus being face to face with Sora. Something that made her yelp out and lean backwards to dodge a pummel strike from Sora that narrowly hit her had it not been for Tsukikage's quick thinking in leaning back slightly.

Stepping out of Sora's attack, he would quickly turn around and high tail it, literally thanks to his tail being stuck straight up as he ran. Sora only let out a giggle in response as she dashed upward to keep pace with him before swinging down at him mid-run. Tsukikage could hear her attack thanks to his ears and anticipated it by leaping forward to have the blunt blade miss him, as well as Laplus, by a mere inch. Continuing to run forward with heavy panting, Tsukikage's Fera-meter let out a higher pitched beep that caught the attention of Sora as it dropped to eight red bars.

"Tsukikage-kuuuun~! If you keep running, your wrist will beep even more! I suggest stopping before it goes any further~!"

It was true. (Y/N) could feel his eyes zero in on what was in front of him as his breathing became deeper and, in his mind, animalistic. Although, that was anything but given how Laplus could hear the faintness of a growl within his breathing. Enough so that she let out a gulp. Sora had no issue keeping up from behind them as she prepared the blade in her hand to strike.

"W-Wolfie! Its okay! Drop me before you get sick-!"

"No!"

Tsukikage's yell had caught Laplus off-guard as she went wide eyed thanks to how it came out like a bark more than anything. In that same moment, Sora had gone for that swing she was committed to in the form of a long arched horizontal slash that was going to hit (Y/N) and Laplus in one. However, she was thoroughly surprised when Tsukikage whipped himself to face her. There was no issue in what came next as (Y/N) ducked underneath Sora's swing in the speed an eye took to jolt. Without warning, he would reach up and grasp onto Sora's hand holding the blade as well as the pummel of the hilt. Shoving her strike forward, the blade would slam and ultimately bury it into the wall they had been running beside.

To say Sora was shocked would be an understatement as she simply stared at the wall and blade with wide eyes. In the meanwhile, Tsukikage would let go of her and turn before running yet again like he was doing before. Leaving Sora to her thoughts as he rounded the corner of the hallway with a skid. Dashing on down the turn as Sora simply stood wide eyed before gaining her usual smile and casually ripping the blade out with little issue.

"Tsukikage-kun, I am glad you chose to work here."

...

Tsukikage panted heavily just like in the elevator as Laplus was still in shock at what she just witnessed before she snapped out of her thoughts thanks to Tsukikage slowing down. Looking around his head and to his face, she was greeting with Tsukikage's irises be a slight hue of orange that made her cock an eyebrow. Looking at Laplus, Tsukikage would blink before his eyes turned back to white with a slight red thanks to the blood vessels in his eyes having expanded slightly.

"Tsukikage? Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah...I g-got my breathing under control-"

"What was that?"

Tsukikage now walked at a normal pace as Laplus was able to hop down from his back and walk beside him. Yet the clear presence of worriment on her face was anything but reassuring as he gave a light sheepish chuckle.

"I-I...I don't like to fight. Nor have I ever fought...Well, sort of. I have fought, but I just dodge and dodge until the person attacking me gets tired. Guess I grew rusty."