I could feel my eyes sting, having tears coming to my eyes her fingers slowly going up to my crotch area, slowly making small circles, immediately after she did that, Lily pulled away from me, wiping the saliva from our mouths off of her mouth.

She looked at me with utter disgust, in which shocked me a bit, did I do something wrong? Or was it because---

Lily: Let's go she gabbed my hand rather harshly making me wine in pain

⚠️Ending here⚠️

She dragged me downstairs and to living room, she threw me in the couch and gave out an annoyed sigh before going to get my crutches. I sat up straight as I thought what just happened, I felt a shiver for up my spine as I held myself.

After a moment, I could feel tears falling from my eyes, I feel so dirty...

Lily: Hey, I got your crutches, let's go okay?

I was still sniffling but I heard Lily's voice, she was in front of me, I open my eyes to see her crouched down in front of me, with sympathetic eyes?

Just then minutes ago she was cold and mean, but now she was her usual self? Lily lifts her hand up and wipes away my tears, she gives me her usual smile as she helps me out on my shoes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very soon we were at a shopping mall, Lily wanted to look at some of the stores here as I followed behind, she stayed by me as we walked which was nice, but I still couldn't help but to think about what happened.

Lily: Hey, I'm going over here for a bit, stay here I give out a nod as she set me on a bench, held tight the bags we had gotten previously, and saw as she went inside a store.

We got here rather early and it was around 11:00 now so most people are staring to come in, it started to get crowded, I held the bags even more tightly than before. There was so many people around, I look for Lily to see if she would be back yet, but there was no sign of her.

I could feel myself breakdown, tears filled my eyes as I tried to grab my crutches, but I can't move, what if Lily can't fine me? What if she went home without me? What if---

Lily: Hey, I'm back--- she stopped talking, probably because she saw me crying, she puts her hands on my cheeks Hey, hey hey hey, what's wrong??

Me: C-can we g-go home p-p-please...?

Lily: Yeah, yeah anything for you

Lily grabbed the shopping bags from me as I grabbed my crutches and started walking still having tears in my eyes as she tries to calm me down

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily's P.O.V.

As we were walking, it made me realize that my little Alex ready has the early sighs of stockholm syndrome, this made me smile at myself, she is one step closer to being mine, and only mine, forever~

I opened the door for her, and she immediately went to the couch and silently cried into one of the pillows as I put the groceries away I could hear her soft sniffles from the kitchen.

Once I was done putting the groceries away, I made my way to the living room to see my sweet Alex curled up in a ball, crying into one of her favorite pillows, I sit down next to her stroking her hair

Me: I'm sorry that I made you wait so long, it won't happen again

Alex lifts herself from the pillow with eyes filled with tears, she leaps onto me crying into my chest, I put my hand on her head and started to pet her, making her calm down a bit to the point where she's stopped crying and just started sniffling.