Background

~Time Skip After The Visit~

Y/N "Dream-"
Quackity "Y/N SHUT THE FUCK UP HE DOESN'T CARE!"
Y/N "Dream wake up. I don't like this...DREAM WAKE UP!! Hey? Hello..?"
Dream "ngh...*cough* what the..."
Y/N "Oh my god your alive..."
Dream "wait what happened *cough*"
Y/N "you coughing up blood..."

A pool of blood was on the obsidian floor and some on both Y/N and Dream. But that was only just the beginning of what could and would happen to them.

~2 years later~

Y/N and Dream both have a plan but to do it they need techno and some potions but only visits the two get are from Punz who sneaks in, Tommy who doesn't notice Y/N, and Quackity with the same old thing trying to get the revival book and find out what powers Y/N has. After years of this kind of torment Tommy finally seams to notice that someone is breathing the same air as Dream.

Tommyinnit "You just lie Dream- what the fuck"
Dream "I told you that someone else was here."
Y/N "about damn time you saw I have been standing here for and hour."
Tommyinnit "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET INTO THE PRISON Y/N!!"
Y/N "I saved Technoblade I get punished for it thank Quackity for the scars on us by the way!"
Dream "HA"
Y/N "tell him he is a DICK SUCKER!"
Tommyinnit "SAM!"
Awesamdude "I got you Tommy."
Y/N "*laughing their ass off*"
Dream "I- CAN-T...*laughing* A-A-A DICK SUCKER- *continues to laugh*"

Y/N and Dream get their meals eggs and ham or bacon for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, and baked potatoes for dinner. Not saying that they hate the potatoes they just get it every day so it gets annoying when your not hungry for a potato. People don't seem to notice that Y/N and Dream have gotten much closer together with each other not leaving each other on the other side of the room, and when Quackity comes back they both were sleeping and not gonna lie Y/N was kinda cute. Whatever it was it made Quackity's face red not a normal thing to happen.

Quackity "Holy shit"
Y/N "what do you want Quackity."
Quackity "oh you know the usual, answers?"
Y/N "No."
Quackity "Okay...get Dream up"
Y/N "Bloby"
Dream "what..."
Y/N "Quackity."
Dream "Okay"
Awesamdude "IM SENDING OVER TECHNOBLADE!"
Quackity "OKAY I WILL DO THIS LATER! You both are fucking lucky."

With that note Quackity left and Technoblade came into the cell.