What do you mean by that

Key for chapter
Y/N: Your Name
Y/HC: Your Hair Color
Y/HL: Your Hair Length
Y/EC: Your Eye Color

______________________________________

Dream notice the scars they had their hair was at Y/HL it was Y/HC it matched nice with her Y/EC.

Y/N "I'm forgotten aren't I."
Dream "No! Look everything sucked when we found out, hell techno tried to kill Sam...TWICE"
Y/N "pft-"
Dream "can't believe this what happened to your face"
Y/N "Quackity."
Dream "...your telling me that-"
Y/N "Yes now shut the fuck up if he comes back he won't let me sleep tonight"
Dream "...Holy shit."

~2 hours later~

The lava rose causing Y/N to jump out of sleep and look at the lava finding none other than Quackity on the platform. Y/N tensed up and looked at Dream who looked back at her and nodded.

Quackity "We'll then now that I have both of you here I'm going to explain what is gonna happen."
Dream and Y/N "..."
Quackity "I give you a question and you need to answer it if else your gonna end up like Y/N, got that Dream?"
Dream "yeah."
Quackity "Alright...alright, Y/N you gonna tell me what the fuck you did that day, or we gonna do this again?"
Y/N "yeah no. Not gonna tell you shit"
Quackity "We'll then maybe I will just cut one of your arms off?"
Y/N "Sure! Do it. Pussy"
Quackity "...WHY DONT YOU LIVE IN FEAR GOD DAMN IT!"
Y/N "BECAUSE I DONT GIVE A SHIT KILL ME DO IT!"
Dream "holy..."
Quackity "...*sigh* fine then, Dream!"
Dream "yes..."
Quackity "You mentioned something about death being permanent if you die? Mind telling me what you mean by that"
Dream "it's called the revival book you know how it work if I use it"
Quackity "mind giving it to me?"
Dream "I don't have it."
Quackity "what do you mean by that."
Dream "I don't have the fucking book"
Quackity "okay let's just get started then"

~Time Skip After the Visit~

_____________________________________
Hi! Well I think I left you with a cliffhanger didn't I well your just gonna have to deal with it for a bit I will get the next chapter out next week or sometime next week I don't know when but next week for sure! I start school tomorrow both me and my friend do so we won't be active- sorry...

Yes I did change it to be a C!Quackity x Reader I have more planned and no I won't be doing smut just fluff again for reasons said in my other book plus yeah you horny muffins go get your smut from someone else not me-