"Keep talking like that I'm just going to have to fuck you" she said with her thick Italian accent, I'm not gonna lie she was crazy but sexy as fuck, but she fucking kidnapped me for fucks sake.

"Look I gave you an option take a bath then eat, but you wanted to hit so I chain you to the bed commen sense" she said

"You're fucking crazy"

"If I'm so crazy I would've killed you when I had the chance, but I did not"

"You're still a fucking psycho who kidnaps and kills people" she walked over to me with a large knife in her hands and I immediately regretted what I said. She grabbed me by the throat and stabbed the pillow above me making me gasp.

"You're testing my patients Billie, either take the offer and live or starve your choice" she took the knife out of the pillow and let go of my throat

"Fine I'll take one"

"If you fight or run I will stab you"

"Fine"

She took the key and unlocked the chains letting me go, I rubbed my wrist In pain and then she took me over to the bathroom.

_________

"Come tell me if it's too hot" Y/n said

"I'm sure It's fine" I walked into the bathroom in only a bra and a thong teasingly walking over to her while swaying my hips "can you help me with the clasp?" I asked her while playing with my necklace

"Sure"

I turned around and she undid the clasp and I turned back around letting my bra fall to the floor looking up at y/n and she looked straight into my eyes nothing looking anywhere down.

"You can look" I told her

"How are you 18 and bold?"

"I'm usually not but I am for my master"

"Don't call me that"

"Why not?"

"Get In the tub"

"Fine daddy" I whispered in her ear then took off my thong and got into the tub, she put some soap on a loofa then cleaned me off. "You know I can do it"

"I'm just trying to take care of you"

"Like you love me or something"

"I mean I could just drown you if you don't shut up for once"

"Or you could fuck me instead"

"I'm just trying to get you clean don't turn it into something sexual"

"But your accent makes me horny"

"Then I'll just stop talking"

"You're no fun"

"Shut.up."

_________

After my bath y/n gave me clothes and finally food, It was sooo good she's a criminal but she sure can cook. She gave me a nice room to stay in as long as I behave or it's back to the basement, I suddenly thought of an Idea that would make her pretty pissed off but I was going to do it anyways.

B.E imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें