Pierre Gasly - First Aid

20. "If you die, I'm gonna kill you."
122. "I'm not going anywhere"
125. "here, let me help you."

A/N: Requested by @bellaboo12456 . Hope you babes enjoy. Sorry updates are a bit slow as I'm trying to balance my uni life and writing, bare with me. This got a bit long and was going elsewhere. I hope y'all enjoy it anyway, I think I need to start writing a Pierre fanfic now lol. Anywho much love .xx

Warning: Mention of blood ?

Summer break has finally dawned upon us. This was perhaps the only summer break I've ever been excited for since Pierre and I had decided to spend it differently this year with both of our families. Usually it would just be our friends, but since our friendship grew over the years thanks to our parents being neighbours, we thought a change would be nice.

Our first stop was Greece, never been before so my excitement levels were very much high...I'm sure my parents could say the same.

It's the very first day here, to think that we would go for a tour of the country was sadly off the list for the day, instead Pierre had suggested we get straight into water sports and have some fun.

My parents aren't the adventurous type so I didn't expect them to do much, instead they joined Pierre's parents on the yacht to catch up and relax. However, the rest of us basically split up with half of us deciding to go on jet ski's and the other half going on the inflatable aqua park that was in the middle of the ocean.

Me being clumsy and afraid that I forgot how to swim, I thought the inflatable aqua park was my safest bet right now and it looked like a lot of fun. Reminds me of my toxic trait days when I used to watch the show 'Wipeout' and think that I could easily get through the whole course, now was the time to test my ability.

Just as our group were about to split up, Pierre pulled me aside, "Are you sure you don't want to join me on the jet ski ?" He asked curiously. "Oh I'm sure. I don't have a death wish" I smiled as I tapped him on his chest. "You're not going to die. I think it's more riskier to go on that considering how clumsy you are" he motioned to the aqua park. "Besides, you will be in good hands. After all, the driver is a F1 driver" he smirked as he spoke proudly. I gasped, "How can you be so negative and doubt my capability ? Some friend you are... anyways I'll be with Ilies" I smiled as I grabbed Ilies and pulled him beside me. "Yeah whatever she said" he smiled back at me. Pierre looked a bit annoyed but I guess he didn't want to argue. "Okay well suit yourself" he said as he slipped his sunglasses on.

"I swear if you die, I'm gonna kill you." he warned me. "I-wait what ? Are you hearing yourself ?" I stifled a laugh. "I'm being serious, be careful. Ilies watch her" he said as he turned away from looking at me to Ilies. "Don't worry, I will" he reassured him. "Okay bye !" He yelled as he ran off to catch up with the others. "A bit protective" Ilies half laughed. "A bit ?" I exaggerated. "But oh well, I guess it's sweet. Shows that he's a true best friend that cares" I smiled proudly. "Best friend ? Yeah right" Ilies laughed as he ran off. What was that supposed to mean ?

Before getting into the aqua park, we had to get socks with grip underneath them and life jackets so that we have safe fun. Literally the second I stepped onto the aqua park, I didn't realise how slippery it would be and literally fell backwards on my back. Ilies and I burst out laughing at my fall. I knew I was clumsy but not that clumsy now.

Ilies helped me get back up and offered his hand whenever needed in case I fall over again. It was going well so far and I slowly started growing competitive as I felt I was getting better at it and I was ahead of others. I didn't even think of where Pierre was until I was standing alone and waiting for Ilies, I spotted Pierre about 50 meters away and surprisingly he was already looking at me. He waved at me as I waved back. Ilies then stood by my side and I believe I got a bit too confident as I hit my next flop.

I missed balance as I tried running across the complex pathway and fell off the aqua park and into the ocean. Thanks to the life jacket I quickly reached the surface but sadly I had to swim a few meters to where the stepper was to get back onto the aqua park. "(Y/N/N) are you okay ?" Ilies yelled. "Yepp I'm fine" I yelled back. As my elbows were on the edge of the stepper, pulling my knees closer to help lift my weight, I could feel a striking pain run through both my knees and a burning sensation shortly following. "Shit" I muttered under my breath. "(Y/N/N) you okay ?" Pierre asked from behind me. Well that was quick. "Yeah I'm fine" I said as I fought through the pain and lifted myself to sit at the edge.

Pierre and I immediately looked at the open wounds on both of my knees as they were bleeding. "What the- how did this happen ?" He asked concerned. "There's build up of crystal salt underneath" I hissed in pain.  "Here, let me help you" he said as he opened the compartment in the jet ski and pulled out some petroleum jelly. He lathered a thick amount on both of my knees to stop the bleeding. "Thank youuuu Pear" I smiled at him as I got back up, he was about to help me but I did it on my own. "Where do you think you're going ?" He raised a brow. "I need to finish the course. I'm not gonna give up because of this" I said in an obvious tone. "Are you crazy ? First of all you just lost so much of blood and second of all, your knees are injured. Forget about the course and let's go, you need to rest" he instructed. I don't think I could argue with that.

"Ugh fine" I pouted. He held his hand out and helped me get behind him. "You can hold me if it makes you feel better" he joked. "I don't think I have a choice, unless I want to fall back into the ocean" I shook my head as I held onto his waist. Just as we reached the yacht, he was quick to jump off and quickly help me by lending a hand. "Are you able to walk ?" he asked worriedly. "Yeah it's okay for now. It's going to hurt much more when I have to shower though" I pouted and dreaded the thought. "Need any help with that ?" He asked with a grin. I half laughed at his cheekiness, "You're something else" I shook my head. "The option is still up for grabs !" He laughed as he instinctively wrapped an arm around my waist for support.

"Finished so soon ?" My mum asked as we got to the top deck. "It only ended so soon because clumsy (Y/N) fell into the ocean and scraped her knees" he said as he pointed to my legs. "Oh my god ! So bad ? Are you okay ?" his mum asked. "Yeah don't worry I'm fine. I was in good hands" I said as my eyes wandered to Pierre beside me. I decided to sit on the big lounger bed that was empty and laid back. "Comfy ?" Pierre asked as he stood beside me. "A bit" I said as I then looked up at him. He nodded his head with his hands crossed over his chest as he walked away. "Give me a sec" he said as he walked inside. He came back with a damp cloth and large band aids. "You can leave it as is, I'm fine" I stopped his hand. "No no, let me help. Just relax" he tried to calm me down. The second the warm cloth ran over my wound, I bit my lip so hard from the pain.

After cleaning both wounds he covered them with the band aids, "All done" he said as he pat the side of my thigh. "Thank youuu. You're too sweet" I said as I pulled him in for a hug. "No need to thank me" he said as he held me tight around my waist. Just then he surprised me by kissing my cheek. "Pierre... what was that ?" I asked as I pulled away with a flushed face. "I don't know, it just felt right" he shrugged with a grin. "That didn't feel right to me" I said playfully. He then stood up, "Where are you going ? Sit with me" I pouted. "Trust me, I'm not going anywhere" he said as he walked around to lay beside me.

"Didn't feel right you say ?" He teased. He grabbed my face and peppered kisses all over my face. "Pear stoppp...someone's going to see us" I whined as heat rushed to my cheeks. "I don't care" he said casually. "Still doesn't feel right" I pursed my lips. "I think I can change that" he smiled before grabbing my chin and connecting his lips with mine for a quick peck. "Ya know that actually helped with my pain" I joked. "In that case my job here is done" he smirked. My mouth hung open, "You little shit I-" he cut me off by connecting his lips with mine once again. "Don't worry, I know you want it as much as I do" he said in between kisses.