𝟬𝟯 𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗌

Depuis le début

"Yes. Goodbye." I snapped.

I turn and grab Steve's arm, dragging him down the hallway with me towards our door. I hear Liam scoff as he shuts his door and I have to convince myself not to go back there and kick his door down. Liv wouldn't appreciate that.

"What are you doing?" Steve complained.

"We'll check on her in a bit, let them finish."

"Finish what?"

As much as I love Steve, he can be a bit slow sometimes.

"Dude, read the room. It took him ages to get to the door and when he finally did, he wasn't fully dressed, had messy hair and had a hickey forming on his neck."

"Oh." He grimaced. "I don't want to think about her doing...that."

I laughed. Steve is just a teddy bear in a man's body, such a prude. To be fair, I don't want to think of them doing that either, but for very different reasons.

"We'll check on her later."

"Yeah."

We start to walk to the door when I stop.

"Wait. What time is it?" I question.

Steve checks his watch.

"Uh, 5:58. Why?"

"She gets off of work at 8:00."

His eyebrow raises.

"Why do you know that?"

Shit. "She said once when we were in the mailroom." Good save, Buck.

I'm not a stalker before you ask, She gets home at 8:30 and the shop is about a thirty-minute walk from here. Okay, maybe I am a stalker. I need a hobby.

"Anyway, why's she at home and not at work?" I ask.

"Maybe she's sick, that could be why she hasn't talked to us this week."

"I guess. We'll wait about 40 minutes then go check on her?"

Steve laughs.

"40 minutes! Not all of us have the stamina to fuck like rabbits like you, bud."

My eyebrows raise. I'm shocked that the prude Steve that couldn't even think of someone having sex a minute ago, is now making a joke and swearing at me.

"Shut up, punk."

Olivia's POV

My eyes wander to the clock on the wall. 6:00. I can feel my stomach turning as I chew on my nails and concentrate on keeping it down. I really hate what I'm about to do, but I don't think I can take it anymore. I turn my head and instantly feel guilty.

"Hey, sorry to be a pain but can I leave? I feel really ill."

Wanda smiles at me, and I feel slightly less guilty for this. Only slightly.

"Of course, babes. Vis, Nat and I have got it all covered, get well soon."

"Thank you so much, Wands. I promise I will make it up to you on Monday." I plea.

"Don't be silly, Liv. You practically run this store as it is. Just focus on getting better over the weekend. Don't be doing any moving while you feel like this."

"Yeah, that's if Liam doesn't shove the boxes in my hand, first." I joke.

Her eyebrows crunch together, and she looks at me with a look I know all too well. Concern.

"What do you mean by that?" She questions.

I always do this, speak before I think. Liam says it's because my mouth is bigger than my brain, but I think I'm just an excited person. Although, right now I'm starting to see what he means. I always open my big, stupid mouth before thinking about it. Liam is going to kill me for this.