Sorry| C.10

"David, I don't know what to say"

...

Storybrooke

Winter pulled Emma down the halls of the hospital until they reached David's door. Sighing, Winter looked at Emma, nervously. Emma rolled her eyes playfully.

Knocking on the door, the two of them heard a faint 'come in'.

"Dr. Whale said that you wanted to see me", Winter said softly as David eyes widen at the sight of Emma.

"Yes, I'm being let out in an hour or two and I was wondering if you would like to go out for dinner", David said nervously as he watched the two women before him, look at each other.

"Listen here, I don't know who the hell you think you are but your not going to hurt my mother-", Emma said pausing in the middle of her sentence. Winter looked at Emma with wide eyes.

"Emma?", Winter questioned as she went out to touch Emma's hand before the blonde woman flinched.

"Henry's book", Emma whispered as she stared at the ground before rushing out. Winter was about to follow before she was stopped.

"Winter wait! You never answered my question", David said still in shock. Winter looked at the door before turning to David, softly smiling at him.

"I would love to, Mr. Nolan", She said still smiling before she left the room.

...

Winter opened the front door and rushed in quickly.

"Emma! I know your here", She yelled out as she rushed up the stairs to the room where Emma was staying. Opening the door, she saw Emma sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You know, my name isn't just Emma Swan, it's Emma-Marie Swan..I never knew why I was named that", She confessed as she played with the locket.

"What's that?", Winter questioned softly as she sat next to her rubbing her back.

"It's some kind of token that a woman left me, henry told me it was Snow White's sister who gave it to me before she magically sent me to this world", Emma laughed through her tears as Winter chuckled along.

"I didn't know Snow White had a sister, henry and this book", Winter said teasingly, Emma looked at her with a wide smile.

"You know Winter James, your my first bestfriend", Emma said as she wiped her tears. Winter laughed a little bit at how adorable she sounded.