The girl sighed in defeat. "I'll be in my room practicing spells."

"Let me know when you get the aquafanti spell. It will come in handy when washing the car," her father smiled, giving her a thumbs up to show his excitement.

Helena chuckled at her father's comment, grabbing her treat and some snacks for her owl on her way back to her room.

The seventeen-year-old had not heard much from her friends over the summer and wondered if any of them had received the same mysterious letter she got from Dumbledore written on a note that would ignite itself and turn to ashes once you finished reading it:

Meet at Twelve, Grimmauld Place, London. 8 o'clock Saturday.

O.O.P.

She would receive the same letter every Friday night since the summer holiday started. But of course, Helena had not attended a single one of those meetings and it was beginning to irritate her. She had a feeling it had something to do with the comeback of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, although she could not be completely sure since she could not figure out what O.O.P. stood for.

Had any of her friends received the same message?

Did Fred?

Sitting by her desk, it came to mind how Hermione would write at least once to keep her updated on her summer and ask for any book recommendations. The only letters she had gotten from her friends were from Cedric and George, but they would be short letters and never mentioned anything about a letter from Dumbledore. And Fred...

The two of them had agreed to hang out during the summer, but that plan was thrown out of the window when Helena's father wanted to keep her safe inside their apartment. After writing to Fred to explain, the redhead had replied with "We'll see". That was all that was written in his letter.

And that raised her suspicions about the boy. Knowing Fred, he would surely attempt to change her current situation. The question was: when?

Helena plopped back on the floor.

It seemed surreal to her how she was peacefully in her room now when only a few months ago she was trying to save Cedric from a tragic death during the Triwizard Tournament, hoping to stop her vision from coming true.

Will I keep getting visions like that?

The constant thought that would come up to mind was the memory of Cedric telling her eyes had gone completely black, which had thrown him off. Why would they have turned black? It had never happened to her before, not that she was aware of. Maybe Cedric had imagined it. Helena made a mental note to ask the boy whenever she saw him.

Helena was preparing herself for bedtime, closing her window and turning on the fan in the ceiling, when, as every Friday, a letter addressed to her appeared out of thin air with the letters H. K. R. written on the backside of it. Out of habit, the girl opened the letter reading the same message she had been receiving since the summer holiday started.

"Have fun without me," she said to no one. The letter then proceeded to ignite itself and turn into ashes, falling on her bedroom floor. "I'll pick that up tomorrow."