so he looked up to his wrist where it had fallen from and realized

it was indies.

indie was bleeding.

indie was bleeding from her wrist again.

indie was hurting herself again.

his eyes train on his blood filled palm.

his stomach, he had no heart anymore it fell it was gone.

eyes filled with disturbance, sadness and a little bit of anger.

the heart he accused he didn't have anymore was pounding like crazy.

"i gotta go to the bathroom." matt gulps running to the toilets.

finally entering the boy washed his hand seeing the blood drain down the sink.

oh gosh he was getting déjà vu.

matt's eyes meet his reflections eyes while the boy tries hard not to break down.

but too late

tears where already falling down his cheeks as his mouth threatened to be spilled with violent sobs.

it was cause of him huh?

he broke all her books.

he made her sad.

he made her hurt herself.

it was his fault.

suddenly indigo stewart walks into the white bathroom with a concerned look.

"hey the movie is about to start." she tells him while itching her cheek.

"hey what's wrong?" she asks walking up to him.

"nothing, no nothings wrong." he shook his head leaning his eyes towards her hands.

"matt i can see something is wrong, your like so pale." indie smiles softly to him.

"you can tell me."

"i am your girlfriend." she smiles placing her forehead against his while hands on his cheeks.

"i don't feel well." he gulps softly.

"why what's going on?"

"i think this cinema gives me bad energy i feel weird." his shoulders shrug while leaning in her palm.

his eyes trying to peel through her jacket.

"wanna ditch?" indie asks with a smirk.

"ditch."

"yeah nerd, have you never heard of it before?" the girl giggles.

"i mean sure but where?" he nods.

"i know where, you don't know what's up my sleeve."

oh god indigo very extremely terrible timing.

after telling jolene and nate matt wasn't feeling well, the two got in the car.

"what is this place?" he asks looking at the gps leading him.

"matthew i don't think you know what surprises are." she laughs.

matt never knew how she could hide her pain so well, it's like she smiles because she knows breaking down wouldn't change a thing.

"you know maybe i'm literally driving us to my death where you kill me and bury me in the woods." matt smirks.

"cant say i haven't thought of it." she giggles to him while bringing her legs up to her chest.

another ten minutes and they arrived.