High School Boys...

So cute, yet so irritating.

I want to just be able to pick one. It's like the middle school kids, but on steroids. How stupid are the people who believe that their high school lover is the one that they'll marry. Of course, I'm just stereotyping. Not all high school boys are gross horny or sloppy.

But I think that I need to stop rambling.

High school guys have a couple settings: sex crazed, sophisticated covers, healthy blend, or chameleon.

Sex crazed: Literally what it says. You know the type. The ones that go on omegle/twitter/anywhere and constantly asks for kiks from girls they don't know and try to make them feel good. When they actually get a girl in real life, they don't even care about labels, girlfriend, fwb or otherwise. They seem like the guy who doesn't really care about you except for your hooha. But they really do care about their sexual status with their boys. I mean, sexual status with girls, competing to be higher than their boys. Make sense? They're insecure about it. I don't usually think girls should try to use boy's statuses against them, because lets be honest, if guys did that to us, we'd be single until we were 30 and living in a different state. But just knock down his sexual ranking.

Sophisticated Cover: The boys who are so beautiful and popular and nice to adults. They are polite on the surface, but when you get in it with them, they are dark and deranged. Well, sometimes deranged. But they have like a horrible past or a secret, and they play up being nice to get over the thing that they're hiding, because they don't wanna scare anyone off. Don't try to one-up these boys. Obviously they've gone through enough.

Healthy Blend: The boy who is a perfect blend of the first two. Treat you like a lady on the streets, treat you like a queen in the sheets.

Chameleon: These boys will go from sweet and sensitive, caring and thoughtful in front of you to crazy, annoying, and deadass rude in front of their boys. And they don't feel shame about it. Except they do, and it's easier than you think. If you need to blackmail these fellows, just get proof of them being cutesy with you, photograph or recording, and show it to his friends (preferably the ones who he usually tries to show off for) and make sure he's around when you do this.

-Kat