° • ☆ F I V E ☆ • °

Start from the beginning

Pragya looked at the emotional reunion of mother and son smilingly but there was also some sadness in her eyes..

A shadow crosses her eyes.. Her attention drifted towards her daughters Prachi and Sahana..

'We will also feel this happiness ver soon.. We will also meet soon' Pragya thinks to herself.. There hasn't been passed a single day she hasn't thought of them.. She really misses her daughters a lot..

Snapping out of her thoughts, Pragya composses herself and attentively looks at the happy moment of mother and son..

"What mom!! You have become so thin.."

Amba slaps him playfully.. "Stupid.. I'm beautiful.."

"I know my beauty queen" Vansh pulls her cheeks cutely "I was just teasing you"

Vansh and Amba shares the warm moment..

"Vansh.." Sushma comes towards him..

"Sasumom.." Vansh takes her blessings and hugs her..

"What is this? You haven't even informed us about your arrival.." Sushma asks in mock anger..

"Wo actually.. Sasumom.." Vansh ruffels his hair.. "I wanted to surprise you all.. That's why I came here uninformed.. I did informed mom though" Vansh smiles...

Sushma raises her eyebrows..

"That explains why she has been so excited since morning.." Sushma looks at Amba with accusing eyes.. "You didn't even told me Amba... I would've you in cooking all the the meal.."

"Arrey wo---"

"You have cooked meal" Vansh excitedly cuts in..

"Obviously.. I've cooked all your favorite food.." Amba says..

"She didn't even let anyone enter the kitchen.." Sushma informed looking at Amba from the corner of her eyes..

Amba keeps an innocent expression on her face..

Vansh and Pragya gets a chance to share a small eye lock which soon gets broken by their kids..

"Dad!!!" Their kids shouted excitedly as they run towards their father at lightning speed.. All the elders including Vansh, Pragya, Amrit and Mohit covers their ears due to the loud cream..

The trouble maker sisters takes their father in a bone crushing hug..

"Dad we miss you soooo much.."

Vansh eyes widened being squeezed by the hug.. He know extremelly well how much his mom and his sasumom are going to help him in regards with their grand daughters. Both Amba and Sushma loves her grand daughters way to much to say anything to them specially when they are meeting their father after almost 15 days..

So he is left with only one option.. One and only His lady love, His wife, The queen of his heart.. She loves him from the bottom of her heart.

Surely she wouldn't leave her handsome husband to suffer like this..

He looked at Pragya in hope of getting some help who surprisingly was finding it hard to supress her laugh seeing the excitement of their kids.. Vansh looks shocked at Pragya's reaction and lack of empathy towards him.. Vansh glowered at her who in return looks at him innocently (talking via eyes/mind) 'what did I do'

'I'll tell you later' Vansh thought to himself before focusing his attention to his princesses again..

May be giving them a surprise wasn't as good as he thought..

Talk about the hug that Pragya give him now..

.

.