Fuck. You have claustrophobia and your sisters knew that. There were no windows so you started to panic. There was literally no way out and this room was too small.

"Somebody! Help!" You screamed while banging on the door. Tears welled in your eyes. It was fine if they ruined one of your dresses but this was too much.

Soon the tears rolled over your cheeks. "P-please! Help me!" You tried but heard nobody on the other side. It became harder and harder to breathe and your vision blurred.

"Y/n?" You suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"JJ?"

"Y/n? Are you in here?" He asked while knocking on the door. Thank god there was someone to rescue you. "Y-yes J I'm stuck. P-please-"

"Ok, ok. Take a deep breath. Calm down. I'm gonna get you out."

Just like you, he tried to open the door. But obviously, he failed. He pushed harder but the door still didn't open. JJ also knew that you had claustrophobia so he knew he had to get you out as soon as possible. "Baby I'm gonna need you to take a few steps back, okay?"

"O-okay" you sniffed. Your back hit the wall, your legs gave out so you slowly sank to the ground. Pulling your legs up, your breathing became uncontrollable and tears streamed down your face.

Somehow JJ manged to open the door. His heart broke a little when he saw you curled up on the ground. He immediately ran towards to. "Y/n look at me". He lifted your head, making you look at him.

"You're safe now."

It was quite hard to believe, however you still nodded. Next thing JJ picked you up and carried you bridal style out of the room. He gently placed you on the ground against one of the lockers. Even though you were safe it was still hard to breathe.

"Follow my breathing okay? Take deep breaths in and out" JJ tried to calm you down. "Look around you, you're no longer stuck in that room. You have all the space to move and breathe."

While looking around and following JJ's breathing, you managed to calm down a bit. You were free. You could move, breathe. Everything was going to be okay.

But the realization hit you that your stepsisters did this to you and that they would probably try something like this again soon. And maybe even worse. If JJ wasn't here today things could've ended way worse.

While thinking about that you broke down crying. Why did they do this to you? You haven't done anything to upset them right? JJ instantly placed his arms around you and tucked you close to his chest.

"Shh, it's okay baby." He placed a small kiss on your head. Thankful for his embrace, you let the tears fall.

After some time, JJ popped the question you knew he would ask. "How in the hell did you end up in there?" You also knew there was no point in lying, so you decided to tell the truth.

"My stepsisters. They locked me in there."

JJ's eyes widened in confusion. He definitely didn't see that coming. "What? Why"? You looked down, avoiding his gaze. "They've been bullying me" you said softly but loud enough for JJ to hear.

"For how long?" You swore you heard something like anger in his voice, but you ignored it. "Since they moved in with us."

"They've been bullying you for two years and you didn't tell us?"

You had to fight the urge to let any tears fall. And with that you didn't trust your voice to say anything, so you just nodded. JJ placed his fingers under your chin and made you look at him.

"What have they been doing to you."

Hesitating for a bit, you knew you could trust JJ. So you told him every single thing they did to you. When you were done you felt a tear roll down your cheek, but you quickly wiped it away. "Jesus Y/n why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared okay? Nobody knows about it and I figured that if they knew that somebody else knew that they would do worse things, like maybe actually hurt me."

It was quiet for a moment before JJ broke the silence and placed his hand over yours. "You don't have to be scared anymore. I'm here and I'll protect you, alright?" A small smile appeared on your face and you nodded. He was right, you were safe with him.

"Now how about we skip the rest of our classes, go to the chateau and I'll take care of you for the rest of the day."

You smiled. "Sounds lovely."

———

A/N

Thank you for reading! Let me know what you think and if you have any tips.

Bye <3