Saved 3

With shaky hands, you opened Jace's door. You carefully walked inside followed by JJ. Luckily, his parents were out of town. "I'll be right back" you said to him. He nodded. You walked up the stairs and grabbed all the stuff you left here. Some clothes, a few make-up products, jewelry, and other things.

JJ was downstairs, waiting for you. Until suddenly he heard someone entering the house from the backdoor.

"Y/n you here? I thought I heard-" Jace stopped when he saw JJ standing in his living room. JJ wanted to kill this asshole right at that moment.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

When JJ saw Jace stepping into the living room, he didn't hesitate a second and punched Jace harshly in the face. He was so angry that he could barely control himself.

"Dude what the fuck is your problem?!" Jace got angry, but before he could do anything, you stepped into the room and called JJ's name. Reluctantly he took a step back.

"I know what you did motherfucker!" JJ spat. Jace looked at him confused. "What did I do?" He asked, of course he had a premonition of what he was talking about.

"Don't play dumb. Y/n has told me everything. And you're never gonna see her again."

Jace turned to you, which scared you. He told you that if anyone found out, things would get way worse. And now someone did.

"You have some serious explaining to do."

"Don't talk to her like that" JJ warned him.

"Jace please listen, ok?" He nodded. You showed him your bag. "I picked up my stuff because I think we have to.. uhm.." you began, not knowing how to word it.

"You guys are breaking up. And you will never ever go near her again, got it?"

Your eyes widened, you didn't want Jace to hear it like that. Now he would probably get even angrier.

"What do you mean breaking up? Is it because of this guy, did you cheat on me with him?" Immediately, you shook your head. "Of course not, he's just a friend."

When you said that, you glanced at JJ a second and saw him looking to the ground for a second. But then he seemed to shake it off and looked back at Jace.

"Look I know what you did to her and let me get this clear." JJ stepped closer to Jace, standing right in front of him. "If I see you around her one more time, if you touch her one more time, you'll get in trouble with me and I swear to god you don't want that."

Jace clenched his jaw. "Why would I be scared of you?" He chuckled. You already saw a fight coming, so you stepped between the guys, facing Jace.

"Jace I'm sorry it has to go this way, but we're over." You swallowed, feeling proud that you said it right in his face.

"Goodbye."

Grabbing JJ's hand, you dragged him to the door and walked out of the house. Jace didn't call your name, he was astonished.

When she slammed the door shut, you let out a deep breath. "Oh my god" you said with a shaky voice. JJ looked at you and smiled.

"I'm so proud of you" he said before hugging you.

———

A/N

Thank you for reading! This is the third and final part of 'Saved'. I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what you think and if you have any tips!

Bye <3