'you are heartless and heartless people don't deserve anyone's love or care ...you are a monster ...a fucking cheater ...you ruined my life you bastard ...
So you deserve to die ...let me just finish you and then my life will be perfect like before...DIE YOU BITCH ...' Taehyung said while increasing the pressure on jungkook's neck and  brought the hand which was holding the pair of scissors down with full force aiming for jungkook's heart and  Jungkook screamed at top of his lungs ...

" ANDWEEEEEE!! NO ..NO PLEASE DONT KILL ME ... PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE....I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ...
PLZ PAPA ...I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ...
I didn't do a.anything ....sh.she did ..she made me like this  ..I am not a monster ...I didn't do anything wrong ...I am n.not a cheater ..not a m.monster ..." Jungkook woke up from his nightmare while yelling and frantically looking around, hugging his body as if someone was watching him and kept mumbling under his breathe while rocking back and forth in the bed ...

'i am not ...kookie is not a monster ....don't kill him ... please leave kookie alone.. ..I am not a monster...i didn't betray anyone. ...I beg ..you .. plz leave me al.alone ..go a.away ..j.just go away from kookie .." Jungkook hugged himself even more , scared that someone will again try to harm him ...he went in a trance where everything became blur ...he could just see three people ..his eomma , his papa and Taehyung and they all were just saying the same thing ..
'Die die die' ...
he hid his face in his knees and closed his eyes, not wanting to hear anything  and kept on mumbling to himself ... suddenly he heard his door opening with a loud bang which badly startled him...

"Jungkook....." Jungkook heard someone say in a deep voice and when he raised his head to see who it was, he again started to thrash on his bed ...it was Taehyung...

"NO....STAY AWAY ..DONT ..DONT COME NEAR ME ..plz don't come near me ...
I don't want to die. ..you will kill me ...you all want to kill me ...don't touch me ...you will again harm me. ..hurt me ...no no ...you can't come near kookie ...plz no .." Jungkook kept muttering while looking at Taehyung and continuously shook his head telling Taehyung not to come any closer ...he, himself kept moving backwards on the bed and tried to cover himself with the silk sheets ...
Taehyung was looking at Jungkook with wide eyes ...he was on his way to  the kitchen to get some water when he heard jungkook's loud scream so he ran towards his room and what he is seeing is right now shocked him ...he was scared ...he was anxious..but most of all, he was worried ...worried for Jungkook ...
He slowly took some steps towards the younger but the younger kept on mumbling and moving back on the bed ...

"Jungkook ...I won't harm you ... please don't be afraid ..." Taehyung said as he finally stopped right in front of the bed and stretched his hands towards the younger...

"NO ... YOU WILL HARM ME ..you too think I am a monster ...you said I ruined your life and now you want to kill me so that it can become peaceful again ...j.just ...don't come .. don't come near me ...don't touch me ..." Jungkook said, his voice breaking from the how sad and disturbed he was and this state of him somehow ached Taehyung's heart too ...

"No Jungkook...you didn't ruin my life ...I ..I am sorry for being and asshole ..but trust me ..I didn't mean it ...I didn't mean any of it ...plz Jungkook ..just try to calm down for me ..I won't hurt you bub... Plz calm down ..hmm .." Taehyung said as he slowly took Jungkook in his arms ..he didn't even notice that he called Jungkook with a nickname ...none of them were in a state to give any thought about the nickname ...
He kept whispering sweet nothings into his ears and Jungkook was finally starting to calm down a bit ...the younger fisted Taehyung's tshirt tightly and buried his face in the elder's well built chest while sniffling and hiccupping ...
Just as Jungkook tried to relax in the warm embrace and closed his eyes, his eomma's face popped in front of him followed by his papa and then by Taehyung ...they were again trying to kill him and he again started to thrash in Taehyung's hold ...