Virat's room-

Vami woke up but didn't find Sammy by her side. She broke into a sob. Hearing that Virat became aware and Sammy too.

Vi- Kya ho Gaya mera bacha? Kyu Ro raha hai?
He turned her towards him and asked softly.

Sammy- Kya hua Vami boo..
She asked as she couldn't see her crying.

Virat hugged her close to him with her head on his chest. He patted her head softly not understanding what happened in her sleep.

Vi- What happened bacha? Look at me, see m here. Sammy is also here.

Ritika knocked and came inside. Virat was sitting with Vami clinging to him sobbing quietly. Sammy looking at her worriedly.

Rits- What's wrong?

Sammy- Mumma she woke up and is sobbing from that time. Don't know what's wrong!
She said being worried.

Vi- Vamu, bacha ? Aapko bhuk lagi hai ?
He asked softly to which she nodded in no.

Rits- Did she woke up in the bed alone ?
She thought for a bit and asked seeing her clinging to Virat.

Vi- No I mean not alone, we are here only. Her back was facing us.
He informed.

Rits- She is used to Sammy waking her up or when she wakes up Sammy is always there. So may b she didn't see her today so she is scared!
She explained understanding what would have happened.

Vi hugged her more close listening that.

Vi- Bacha meri taraf dekho!
He said softly holding her cute face in his hands and wiped her tears from her big doe eyes.

Vami looked at him sniffling cutely.

Vi- Bacha, Sammy is not going anywhere.

Vami- Y..o..u?
She asked again.

Vi- I am also not going anywhere! Me, Chachi and Chachu also with you! And Mumma will also come jaldiii.. don't cry bacha!
He said kissing her forehead.

Vami hugged him again hiding her face in his chest.
Virat kept caressing her back and patting her head so that she would feel okay.

Sammy- Vami, You wanna eat chocos!
She asked seeing her mood.

Vami nodded still her head on Virat's chest. Ritika ordered it for both of them.

Virat made her and Sammy eat because Vami was still clinging to him. After sometime her mood got better and she was playing with Sammy.

Virat stood in the balcony with Ritika at his side.

Ritika- Are you still angry at Ro for not taking you seriously at that time?

Vi- No, I am hurt! I was angry, but I understood that it was not his fault entirely.

Ritika- Then what's stopping you.

Vi- U know at that time when he didn't believe me and even all these months.. it just feels like we have grown very distant u know!
Like we can never go back to how we were!

Rits- It's not true and u know it!

Rohit came in the room only to find Vami and Sammy playing .. he went and kissed both of their cheeks lovingly. And then went to balcony and sat with Virat and Ritika.

Ritika- You know I spoke with the doctors that day.
She changed the topic.

Vi- About?

Ritika- Like u know how we can help in Anu's recovery!

Ro- How ?

Ritika- Doctor was telling how we should talk to her! It can help her..

Vi- You seriously believe that? It is just crazy Rits, I dont believe in all this.
He said with straight face.

Ritika- Virat, why dont we try once.

Vi- I cant do that!
He said and left the balcony.

Ritika and Rohit sighed watching Virat leave from there leaving the conversation incomplete.

After sometime Jassi came back and knocked Aman's room to receive a 'come in' from him. He could not enter directly ofcourse, Aman was still a stranger to him.

Jassi saw Aman engrossed in the laptop and holding his phone with shoulder support, while papers scattered on the floor beside him.

Aman- What do u mean by that, I told u to check the cab service company you fool?
Can't u listen once and do your job properly?
Leave it to me, I will check it on my own.

He hanged up the phone and was about to smash it but stopped himself. Jassi was looking at him trying to control his anger.

Jassi- U okay?

Aman- ya this all information.. just a dead end again! I have to find it all over again! What am gonna say to Virat sir now? He will be upset with me as he already is! Oh god!
He ranted rubbing his face with his hands.

Jassi- can I help? It will reduce ur workload! Plus I can use my name and contacts too! Please let me help!

Aman- okay!
He said because it was too much on his plate.

Jassi- first let us order something, I bet u haven't eaten anything! So..
he said calling the room service.

Aman felt that he is a good person atleast for that time.

.
.
.
.

Next update!

Do tell me dropping your comments, suggestions and in-line reactions how are you liking the story!

Happy Reading!