①⑤ ~ ՏƖɑմցհեҽɾíղց ՏíƖҽղϲҽ

Ruv POV
This flippin bombhead thinks I'm cheating, huh? Jealousy. I roughly snatched the other controller and gave him a death glare. I watched as fear flashed in his eyes. I did NOT go easy on him. At the end, I won as expected.

"Cheating huh?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"I-I...MY FINGERS WERE JUST TIRED THAT'S ALL!" Whitty complained, lying.

"Wow, great excuse," I mumbled sarcastically.

Whitty rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. He opened his mouth to shout something back but Carol hugged him to calm him down. I glanced over at Sarv and followed her gaze. She was admiring the couple. Jealousy filled my heart. I wish Sarv would do that to me...I sighed, knowing it'd never happen. 

The room was silent once again. I hated silence. Always made me bored to the point that I'd rather kill someone, which I rarely do. I loved chaos. I'd get the chance to roast someone, at the very least. Even better, get into a fight! But not many people dare to, looking into my eyes scare them on its own. They say my straight face with my endless eyes staring into their soul scares them. 

My eyes trailed away from the loving couple and landed on Sarv. She looked bored too. She leaned her head on her delicate hands with boredom in her eyes, still staring at the couple. Then, she turned around and took a quick glance to me. My heart skipped a beat. Crimson crawled up my cheeks. Why did she look at me?  This question went through my mind a million times but I still could not comprehend why. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when something shattered. Everyone looked around, trying to find what broke. It was a glass jar from the kitchen. Not a single person knew who could've broken it. Suddenly, the lights went out. I felt someone hug me. 

"Ruv...what's happening?" a soft voice whispered. I knew it was Sarv.

"I don't know...are you scared?" I asked with concern.

"Yes...what if we get killed? Or someone gets hurt? Or what if-" Sarv mumbled in fear.

"Shh...it's okay. Just stay calm," I whispered to her in the most calm voice I could muster, putting my gloved hand on her head.

I held her hand with my other. The ground started to tremble. Red eyes glowed in the darkness. The lights turned back on but the room was splattered with a black substance. In the centre of the room stood a gory, gruesome creature with razor sharp teeth and blood on its head. It had sharp claws and a bloody knife in its hands. 

"WHAT ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Whitty screamed in horror.

The creature only growled. Russian words appeared on the walls. But why Russian? Was this creature from Russia? Was it Russian?  

"The little Russian boy experienced war and his mind went too deep into the hole of fear. Fear feeds my hunger. I just so happened to find his mind..." I read the words as shivers went down my spine. 

"What??" Sarv muttered.

"T-The words on the wall...they're in Russian..." I stammered. 

I had never experienced fear since the war that happened in Russia many years ago. Were the words about...me?