- How long have you been feeling that way ? Caitlin asked, her doctor instincts coming back.

- Couple of days, maybe a week, I think, Iris answered. It began right after I ended this big investigation I worked on lately. I didn't eat very well and didn't sleep so much then, so I thought it was just my body who needed to process it. But nausea and dizziness didn't pass.

As she was talking, Iris repositioned her bra strap which seemed painful.

Caitlin suddenly stood up, which caused Iris to jump.

- Come on ! Let's go to S.T.A.R Labs. We'll run some tests.

- Caitlin, it's not necessary. I don't want to bother you for almost to nothing.

- It doesn't bother me, the doctor assured her. As the personal doctor of The Flash, I have to ensure he is in his full capacity to rescue the city. And he is in his full capacity when he is happy. And he is happy when his wife is happy and safe. Therefore , I have to take care of his wife too. So, don't discuss. Follow me. I bring you to S.T.A.R Labs.

Iris couldn't deny this syllogism. Then, she had no other choice but to accept Caitlin's commands. She stood up and followed her friend who was already out of Jitters.

- And don't worry. For Barry's gift, we will find the perfect idea right after.

Caitlin had to give her best to hide the big smile who had appeared on her lips. If she was right, she wouldn't have to look for any ideas.

***

Half an hour later, the two women walked up the corridor of S.T.A.R Labs.

- I can't believe that ! We don't have flexible and shock resistant material ? They heard from the cortex. We are in S.T.A.R Labs !

- We have reached the bottom of the box of worms, I'm afraid.

- And you can't create one ?

- Admit it. You just want me to make a new suit, am I right ?

- Please Cisco. I beg you. This can't happen again.

- Barry Allen ! Caitlin exclaimed, walking into the cortex. Why are you still here ?

- I'm waiting for my awful wounds to heal, Barry said.

- Babe, the only thing that is hurt here is your pride, Iris laughed, putting a hand on his cheek and walking her way without kissing him like she usually did.

A shocked look appeared on Barry's face who was outraged by the very small consolation and support his wife gave him during this very difficult time.

- Speaking of people who shouldn't be here, you were not supposed to do a girls' afternoon today ? So what are you here, at S.T.A.R Labs ? Barry wanted to know.

Above all, he wanted to change the subject.

- I will run some tests on Iris, Caitlin answered from the medbay.

- I had the bad idea to say to Caitlin that I have not been in my best shape these last few days, Iris explained. I told her it wasn't necessary because I'm pretty sure it's nothing bad. But she insisted. She gave the speech "I'm the Flash's private doctor so she has to take care of his wife" blablabla. But we all know that she can't help but play doctor.

Barry smiled, probably because of the taunt of his wife's voice. Actually, it was what Iris was thinking. But the sparkling eyes, full of sweetness and love, he had while he was coming near Iris and putting his hands on her shoulders created doubt in her mind.

Caitlin chose to come back in the cortex at the same time.

- Barry, you really should go back to the precinct, Caitlin urged with her usual commanding voice.