He Comforts You |Preference (Twelfth Imagine)

Start from the beginning

Your mothers hands whitened on the steering wheel, "what did that b*stard really ask about me?" Her right hand left the steering wheel and rested on the arm of her car seat.

"Language mom. . ." You reminded her, she rolled her eyes.

"Tell me (y/n) if you want to get out of this dang car," her voice had a calm ring to it. She didn't seem that angry although you knew she was about to lose it. You loved her so, so much.

"I told you, he wanted to know how you were handling things alone around the house."

You mother nodded her head and glanced down at her phone that sat on the windshield. "Alright, well get out then and make sure you don't come home pregnant." You laughed as your mother sent you a small smile.

"I can't promise-"

"Nope! You won't because you're not that stupid sweets, goodbye now darling." You hugged your mom before opening the door and heading up to Dylan's house. Without ringing the doorbell you opened the door and immediately walked up the stairs.

"(Y/n) that you? If it isn't take whatever you want except the cups in the cabinets! Those things were fucking expensive and we don't have the money to replace them!" You laughed as you opened the door to Dylan's room, you saw him there leaning his head against a pillow and blankets wrapped around his body comfortably. His eyes flashed to yours and he gave you a smile. "Nice to see you crawled out under that rock you call your room, and finally decided to join me."

You walked over and jumped onto his bed, laying right next to him. You looked at the covers, then back at him. A smirk reached your lips and he narrowed his eyes at you, "don't even think-" You already took part of his covers and wrapped them around you. You laughed as you heard him let out a frustrated sigh. "Why can't you ever bring your own blanket?" He asked, you tapped his nose and frowned.

"Awe, but Dylan we wouldn't get to share yours then. And you know I love sharing things with you!" You smiled innocently at him, he snorted and grabbed the remote on his nightstand next to his bed.

"We share too much. I'm starting to think you are taking advantage of me," you laid your head on his chest as he clicked on the movie: Nightmare on Elm Street. His left arm rested around your back and waist, you scooted closer to collect the heat that radiated off him.

"I'd never do that to you, you mean to much to me. Besides how would that even work, you are so much more popular than me. . . And besides we both know you take advantage of me and my cuddling skills." Dylan laughed as the movie began to start.

"Maybe the last part is true, I'm not sure about the first though. You seem to like ignoring me at school," Dylan pretended to cry, wiping his pretend tears and everything. You hit him in the chest lightly, causing it to vibrate from him laughing.

"Shut up and let me watch the movie," you said as you moved up and nestled your face into his neck as a scary part came up. He wrapped his arm tighter around your waist and brought the blankets up to your neck. You left arm lay across his stomach, and your right was (idk wherever you want it to be).

Soon you made it all the way through the first two movies which were, Night on Elm Street and The Exorcist. After them you found yourself drifting to sleep, and you froze. "I need to go to the bathroom," you said trying to pull out of Dylan's grip. He resisted letting you go.

"Don't please, I'm comfortable and you getting up is going to ruin everything." He pouted and looked at you, turning on his side so he could see your face. You nodded and laid you head in the crook of his neck again, this time you made the mistake of falling asleep.