"A trap? Fake photos? No, no. I'm afraid they're the real deal."
Monokuma insisted.

"I don't remember taking those photos!"
Asahina vehemently denied the photos being real.

Y/N then leaned on Celeste's podium.

"You don't remember huh? The answers' right beneath your noses this whole time. Don't you think so, Naegi chan?"
The broker whispered to the Lucky Student, providing him a very important clue.

"M-Me neither! They have got to be fakes!"

"Kinda strange they don't remember, all those fun times gone, just like that."
Y/N was hinting something at Naegi again before the luckster realized what the broker was hinting at.

"Hang on. Can we really say that? The reason we cannot remember taking those photos may not be because they are fakes. There could be another reason!"

"What makes you think so?"
Kyoko questioned Naegi's reasoning.

"I looked through Hagakure kun's and Kirigiri san's stuff in the locker room."

"What are you talking about? I haven't used any lockers since I came here."
Hagakure denied this, but Naegi was quick to correct him.

"I'm talking about the locker room in the 2nd Floor of the dorm. Only the Principal's e-Handbook could open the lockers. Amongst the several flip-phones, I found a notebook inside, and it mentioned a plan to turn this school into a shelter."

"What's that? Whose notebook was it?"
The clairvoyant asked, which led to Naegi showing Kyoko the notebook he held for confirmation.

"Kirigiri san, is this notebook yours?"

Examining it, Kyoko could tell that it was indeed hers quite easily.

"That certainly is my handwriting."

"But you don't remember this, do you?"

That's when the detective realized another thing, what Naegi had been trying to get across.

"I see. So that's what you mean."

"I'm convinced now. These photos weren't forged. There's a ridiculously absurd and terrifying truth behind it all... And it's..."

Naegi played Hangman's Gambit for a bit before revealing the truth to everyone inside the courtroom.

"We all have amnesia!"

Y/N stood from his leaning position the moment Naegi figured out what was happening to them. Just that one realization will help them figure out everything else that's happened.

"Amnesia, huh? Now it all makes sense... Like hell it does! As if I'd believe something so unrealistic and occult-ridden!"
Hagakure shouted at the Lucky Student due to the absurdity of his conclusion.

"H-He's right! You can't just bring amnesia out of nowhere!"
Asahina agreed with the clairvoyant.

"But these group pictures aren't the only things pointing towards that possibility. The Principal left behind some video recordings. This is my proof."

Naegi showed said proof in the form of the memory card he got from behind the photo of a young Kirigiri Kyoko with her father.

"In the video, it showed all of us each having an interview with the Principal."

"Tell us the contents of the interview."
Togami demanded from Naegi

""Are you okay with living the rest of your life here?" That's what the Principal asked us."