Poetess's Note

This album is a collage of feelings, mostly temporary and how permanent their temporariness is. Every poem here represents a different shade of love, and embraces the colourfulness of it.

These poems are solely composed and written by me. They're mostly inspired by my boyfriend vibingKHAN, and most of them are dedicated to him. You'll see most of the initials of the poems, as M and F or the other way round, since they match ours. Also the resemblance with water and fire signs is most prominent in these poems because he is a fire sign and I'm a water sign, so I had this metaphor to create a theme of this album. This album is my version of love.

1. My Elysian (The fantasy-crush kind of love)
2. Mismatch Flame (The incompatible love)
3. Mosaicked Feelings (The toxic yet powerful love)
4. The Playgirl and Her Toy (The careless to-use-someone kind of love)
5. Future Memories (The temporary love)
6. Love-Plated (The materialistic love)
7. Poetical Canvas (The self-love)
8. Illusionist (Love with the idea of someone)
9. Rhyming Hearts (The beautiful love)
10. Forevers in Minutes (A stable love)
11. A Hopeless Hoper (An unachievable love)
12. To-get-her (The chasing kind of love)
13. The Fire and the Matchstick (Trauma-Bonding Love)
14. 40-60

Copyright Notice: ©️ Mishaal A.
® All rights reserved to Mishaal A.
© 2022 Mishaal A.

Please do not copy, or steal my work. All of the poetry written here is solely my work, and based on my personal experiences. This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without prior written permission of the publisher.

Awards/Achievements:

* Featured on WattpadPoetry in the Love Tides reading list.

* Featured on StoriesUndiscovered in the Epic Poetry Corner reading list.

* 1st Position for Romance in Sunfloro Poetry Awards.