𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒚//𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒏 𝑼𝒛𝒖𝒊 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒙 𝑲𝒚𝒐𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒐𝒌𝒖

MANY people wanted a threesome with Uzui when he walked in for some reason.
—————-——————————————————

THIS CHAPTER IS A PART TWO OF "Caught"

(Flash forward)

I'm in my room watching (favorite show) when I hear a knock on the front door. Kyojiros room was way closer to the front door than mine so i have no idea why he didn't get it. I open the door to be greeted with Uzui. "Oh hey. What are you doing here?" I ask looking at his tall frame. "I'm here to talk to Rengoku." He says seriously. "Oh, okay. Come in" I say shutting the door behind him. I go back to my room and continue watching my show as he walks into Kyojis room.

(hours later)

I hear a knock on my door and I come and open it. It was Kyoji. "Yes?" He looked at me then picked me up from the ground and threw me on my bed. "What are you doing Uzui is still here he might hear us." I say quietly. "Don't worry about that. I have a surprise for you. Take off all your clothes and close your eyes." And I did just that. When I closed my eyes, I heard my door creek a little but I brushed it off. I felt something insert my throat and it was big. "Open your eyes." I open them and I see my best friend Uzui standing over me while his dick is is brushing against the back of my throat.

I had never seen this side of him. He is very loud when I gag. Kyoji is right next to him stroking his cock next to my face. I decided I would help both. I kept my lips on Uzuis dick and stroked Kyoji.

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍
𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒌
𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅
𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒚
𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒖𝒎
𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑶𝒉 𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔
𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

I couldn't handle all the praising so I started pleasing myself. "Look at her. She can't even wait." " Look at that pretty pussy. So wet." Kyoji lifted himself to my pillow and laid down. Uzui lifted me up, positioning me on top of Kyoji. He lifted his arms and pushed me on his face. Uzui started poking and playing with my nipples. I would have never thought that I would be in this position tonight. I don't even care how this happened. As long as I got to feel as much pleasure as I do now. With Kyoji under me and Uzui touching my nipples while using one finger to stroke only his pink tip, really made me want to cum.

"Already? Boring." When I heard those words stumble out of Uzuis mouth, I held in what I was just about to release. My legs started to slightly shake making my thighs crush Kyojis head. I loosened my grip but he squishes his head even further and grabs my thighs. I couldn't take anymore. Just as I was going to cum, "Are you that close? Don't be so weak. I thought you were stronger than that!" Uzui spoke. He was playing games with me. Kyoji is extremely skilled with his tongue and it was so hard to keep in what I had. I couldn't take it anymore and I finally came inside Kyojis mouth and some on his face.

Uzui chuckled. "That proves how competitive you are. You could have came whenever you wanted but my voice made you hold it in. It was quite hot seeing you listening to me." I rolled off of Kyoji and tried to defend myself but nothing came out. Just as I was going to say something, They both grab me and get me into a position where Kyoji is kn front of me and Uzui was behind. "I want you to suck me so hard I pass out" I hear Kyoji say. I have never seen his dominant side. I start stroking him and Uzui started rubbing his tip on my tight hole.

As I start sucking kyoji, Uzui puts his dick in my pussy and going the same pace I'm going. He makes a sign to Kyoji. He all of a sudden grabs my hair and starts forcing me down. He was going so fast I couldn't think. Uzui started picking up his pace and not showing signs of slowing down at all. "Keep sucking that dick baby" I loved being called that. My lips wrapped around his dick more tightly and I continued sucking. Having them both take me at the same time at the same pace is making me go feral.

I tighten up on Uzui as I was about to cum. I barely got a break from my last orgasm so I couldn't hold this one long. I felt a warm sticky liquid in my throat. I looked up at Kyoji with his head tilted back and his eyes can see his skull. That is how I know I did a good job. I heard Uzui groaning and struggling to keep his pace. "What's wrong? You weak too?" I say to get his blood boiling. "I'll show you" He says angrily. He grabs onto my shoulders and pounds the absolute shit out of me. I damn near almost saw my ancestors.

With my tongue out, Kyoji found it an opportunity to spit into my mouth. He leaned down to where I was and spit in my mouth. I smiled a bit before swallowing it. Uzui started to go even harder if that was even possible. He just kept going until he finally pulled out to stroke his cum on my back. Uzui laid down and Kyoji also laid me down on top of the man laying down. Kyoji opens my legs wide open and starts to go crazy into me. I feel another open me really wide. "It's too much!" Getting double penetrated is not as bad as I thought.

"So good!" I say. I feel so overstimulated. Kyoji came down to give me a deep and loving kiss. Once he pulled away, I went straight to his shoulder. I started biting him to keep my moans quiet. "You don't have to be quiet. No one can hear us." Uzui says while smirking. He knew I was too focused on the pleasure. He knew the neighbors heard us loud and clear. He knew they saw us all. My moans got louder every single second they both pounded into me. It felt so damn good. All of a sudden, My friend Naomi FaceTime calls me while im getting used like a toy. When I tried to silence it, Uzui took the phone and answered the call.

They both started to pound harder and I accidentally let out a moan. "Y/n? You there?" My innocent friend has no idea what is going on. Uzui turns the camera on towards him. "Uzui? What are you doing with Y/ns phone?" "She is busy right now and told me to tell you to call her back later." Uzui went in so hard and deep I couldn't keep quiet. I let out loud moans and opened my legs wider. "Was that Y/n?" Naomi asked. "Do you really want to see what your best friend looks like right now?" Naomi nods her head and he shrugs. "If you say so" Uzui turns it to the back camera exposing my naked figure with two dicks inside of me.

Naomi was speechless. She asked Uzui to tell me when we were done and hung up. "You sure have a curious best friend" Uzui says. They both finally finish inside me while I cum myself. Uzui turns me around to kiss me deeply. I looked out the window to see our neighbor looking inside our window. "Ah!" "Why in the hell is the curtains open."

"I just wanted her to see what a real show is"