Shinsou x reader (Redo)

Thank you ice_pillar for recommending this. The other one was a joke so I'm actually trying don't judge me..

As my husband walked through the front door, I can see the frustration in his eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked. He walked right past me and went to our bedroom. I followed him but before I could walk in he shuts the door. "Maybe he just needs to rest" I thought. As I walk back to the couch, I hear a belt being removed. I didn't think much of it until I heard faint moans coming from the bedroom. I start to get curious and I peek through a slit from the door. And there I saw Shinsou fully nude with his cock in his hand.

I start to close the door very quietly somehow he heard the door closing. I heard the bed creaking as he's getting up from it. I quickly run over to the couch, pretending I didn't see a thing. From the corner of my eye, I see Shinsou peek his head out to see if anyone was at the door. He then shifted his eyes to me and saw I was sweating a lot and he smirked. "Did you see?" He asked starting to step out of the room. "What do you mean? I didn't see a thing" I say sweating even more. I then felt my mind go blank.

I had forgotten about his quirk.

He then demanded me to come to him. And with no choice, I obeyed. He guided me to our room, and started removing my clothes. He tells me to get on the bed and I obeyed. He got some things from our secret closet like a black leather whip, blue fury handcuffs, a blindfold, the strongest vibrator we have and, a dildo. As I lay there, he spreads my legs and puts the vibrator against my clit. Even though I'm being brainwashed, I feel everything. I let out a small moan.

A few days ago, I found out that he learned a new technique. He can control what people feel just by ordering it. He ordered me to feel pleasure and my whole body started to tingle. He pressed the vibrator harder on my clit. This time, I let out a loud moan and my eyes roll back. It had felt like my brain was moving around and I couldn't think straight. Shinsou had never came home this mad before. It's like he's trying to ruin my guts. He suddenly pulled out the dildo that he got out of the closet and put it in my mouth demanding me to suck it. Of course, with no other choice, I obeyed.

He started thrusting harder by the second. It felt much better when you were brainwashed. He pulled out the dildo from my mouth and he pulled out of me. I let out a small whine, felling empty without him in me. He turned you around and grabbed the handcuffs and put my hands behind my back. He put the key right beside me. All of a sudden, the brain wash wore off. He noticed and smirked. He has brainwashed me before on accident and every time it wore off, you feel like your in heaven. You start to feel dizzy and see stars. He then shoves himself into you as your were trying to figure out what all happened. You start to moan uncontrollably as you clench around him giving him a warning.

Hold.
*Thrust*
It
*Thrust*
In
*Thrust"

It was too much. You could barely even keep it in. His thrusts start to get faster as he's pounding me into the bed. As your body starts to give up he finally says "Come on you can hold it longer can't you?" I force my body to to stay stable as his thrusts get harder. His thrusts are getting slower. Which means I can release soon. You griped the sheet with all your might to keep yourself from releasing. He pulled out the black leather whip and hit the bed to intimidate you. He then whipped your ass as hard as he could. You let out a cry but he just ignored it. He continues to bruise your beautiful s/c skin. He puts the whip down and grabs your hips. "You can cum now kitten" (I cringed I'm sorry🤕) You then finally released but it came out as a squirt.

He cums right after you and pulls out. But he wasn't done yet. He rubbed his hand on your burning cheeks to calm you down a bit. He grabbed the key that was now on the floor and unlocked the handcuffs. He turned you over on your back. He grabbed the blind fold and put it on you. You didn't complain because you knew that would make this worse. He then gave you a gentle slap on your womanhood which made you jump. He let his tongue wander around making you slightly tug on his hair. You were still trying to recover from that other orgasm as this one is already here.

I start to tug on his hair a little more roughly. He was going so fast and rough I couldn't hold it in. I came on his chest and face he licked all of it up and took the blindfold off. "Let's get you cleaned up" He says while he picks me up and takes me to the bathroom.

Word count:912 this took way longer than expected. Sorry if you don't like it but I tried I'm taking a 10 minute break my fingers hurt.