Entry 3

People will do anything to numb the pain. To forget everything in their life even if it's just for an hour. People are so damn desperate to eradicate the thoughts that never seem to go away. They'll go fuck a random at the bar. Wake up to the aura of an one-night stand and sneak out before the other wakes up.
How ironic - you can't feel a thing yet you can fuck for hours crying out anything but their name because you didn't care to learn it. They'll drink and get high with someone they thought was their friend only to wake up in solitude the next morning in a foreign place.
How ironic - you can't stand the idea of being alone yet you thought you woke up somewhere that was the total opposite of loneliness. They'll try to kill themselves without actually coming to the standoff with the inevitable force we call death. Pills, blades, drugs, alcohol, nightmares, blood.
How ironic - thinking you can toy with the delicate thing we call life. They'll become slaves to each other. Doing whatever they're told in an attempt to fill the void of solitude that they've created.
How ironic - you wanted to get away from them yet you turn around just to fill that void with the exact thing that caused you to numb the pain in the first place.
(b.c)