057

Sep 10 | Mon

ChatBot
꒰ MESSAGE ꒱

Raxel 🍩
offline

06:11 AM

Hello! Goodluck on your endeavors
today :) May your doubts stroll away
to make courage and motivation
embrace you.

07:33 AM

GOMO >< thank you !!!

goodluck rin fo !!! let's have
a productive day <333

━━━━━━━━━━━━

A smile appeared on the Arielle's lips as a pleasuring feeling dawns onto her. Arielle would be lying if she says that didn't make her heart flutter. To be frank, it did more than that.

A feeling that words cannot justify.

"Ay 'yong tubig. Bibili akong tubig." she mentally slapped herself as she muttered that reminder. Arielle fished her wallet, the smile never leaving her doll-like face.

It's only seven in the morning. The sun is yet to reign the pale skies and the only audible sounds heard are the small chitchats from the students and light chirps of the birds.

"Hi Arielle!"

A voice blared in the cafeteria, bringing contrary to the quiet ambience. Her doe eyes blinked in surprise upon seeing Janris. Arielle wanted to furrow her eyebrows towards this HUMSS student who has been following her around since then.

Yet she maintained her friendly demeanor, "Hi Janris!"

"Tulungan na kita," A proud grin rose in his mischievous face. She felt uncomfortable having such attention given to her but she just let him. It didn't seem like his intentions were harmless, she thinks.

"Okay lang! Apat na bote lang naman 'to." The lass chuckled.

"Hindi. Tulungan na kita!"

Makulit. Her mind betrayed her amiable aura. She's an extrovert but she still find it was quite stressful having someone tailing you around, even with safe intentions.

Arielle sighed. Paano kung si Raxel?

Agad siyang umiling para pigilan ang iniisip. she has always said it. Raxel is out of her league.

However. . . the moments they spend in each others company is slowly convincing her that there's a chance.

There has always been.

Kaso nga lang, may limitasyon.

It's a personal choice already. If Arielle wants something to come between the two of them, that would be friendship and friendship alone. She can't imagine a change in the trajectory of their relationship, despite being heads over heels for this prim beau.

Arielle sighed for the second time.

"Ang dami mo namang biniling tubig. Para kanino 'to? Ginagawa ka ba nilang alila?" he asked as he walked beside her.

"Ah, hindi! May dalawang nagpabili ta's itong dalawa, akin. Madali akong mauhaw." Tipid siyang ngumiti. Her co-contestants are not anywhere near negative descriptions. They are easy-going and she really looks forward to develop a closer friendship with them.

The latter nodded. "So, diretso ka na sa rehearsals niyo?"

She nodded and diversed her gaze.

Janris' talkative attitude reminds her of their conversation that. . . pretty much tired her. Guesses are correct: their online connection didn't click.

Unlike with Eve and Raxel.

And as if the universe read her thoughts, Raxel appeared in the hallway-giving them a few meters distance from each other. Arielle's breath slightly hitched as her heart pounded.

In excitement, anticipation, giddiness, adoration-she wasn't sure.

Her heart melted upon watching his gestures from afar. Raxel stood tall like the gentleman he is, he opened the door with his free hand as his other hand clutched on a paper-jammed folder. The way his pinkish lips politely smiled to the teacher who entered the office brought butterflies to her stomach.

Arielle is sure that her big dark brown irises have now turned into bright fluttering red hearts.

She was so hyperfixated on his presence that she didn't notice the smaller girl beside him. Voluminous bangs and round glasses made her appearance distinct. Based on how she stood, she's someone everyone would look up to.

The girl uttered something as she raised her palm to her mouth, suppressing a laugh. Raxel's lip corners raised a little.

"Alexon talaga. . . sobrang lapitin ng mga babae." Janris remarked with a snotty smirk and tongue click.

Her heart pounded harder.

It doesn't feel good anymore.

Arielle maintains her subtle gaze towards them. And she saw it clearly-how smiles were exchanged. It was safe to assume that the girl said something to entertain the taller guy. Raxel is composed and collected; exuding transparent emotions is a rare scenario you can witness.

But she saw it. They smiled. Sure, it may be a friendly gesture only.

Regardless, a lump filled her throat. It entertained Arielle's idea; that she was always right since the beginning.

She's out of his level. There's only a tiny chance for them to be something more and jumping to that suggests a big risk to what they have right now.

However despite it all, at the very least, they're friends.

They'll still be and will always be.

━━━━━━ 057 ━━━━━━

#CBS1 #HookedWP