Chapter 5

"Iori, let's go out." You smile.

"Huh? Out? "

"Of course, I feel like you need some fresh air. " You smile.

This was perfect it's been so long since Iori has been outside, it would be a good opportunity to try and escape and finally be free.
But.
He looked at his own body.

No limbs.

"Um. Are you going to carry me or take me on a wheelchair?" Iori asks.

"Of course not." You take out a collar and leash making Iori's eyes widen.

"You're going to walk on your fours." You smile.

"He's crazy. He's not serious is he?" Iori thought to himself.

"Let's get you dressed up nicely first."  From the closet you take out a rather humiliating, skimpy, leather outfit.

Iori's jaw drops.

"Y-Y/N? Isn't that outfit a little too..." Iori trails off.

"It's pretty isn't it?" You smile and get him dressed.

The redhead has no choice but nod and wear whatever the hell that is. 

"You look so beautiful, I could just devour you right now." You lick your lips.

Iori backs away a little, terrified.

"Oh, right! I forgot!".
Y/N takes out a mouth gag from a nearby drawer.
  "I can't have you screaming." You place the mouth
gag in Iori's mouth.

"Mm!?"

Great. Just when Iori thought he could shout for help. 

"Okay, let's go."

Iori nods, still shaken up.
Y/N carries Iori to the front yard.

Nothing but trees, not a single house in sight. This makes Iori feel hopeless.

You put him on fours on the ground.

Immediate pain shoots through the red head's entire body, the pressure he feels on his stumps is unbearable.

"Ah!" Iori yelps through the gag.  He starts to cry from the pain.

"Oh my love, you can do it. You'll get use to it." You pinch his cheek.

Iori whimpers.

"Start walking or I'll kick you."

Iori begins to crawl slowly as the pain is too much for him to handle. 

Tears stream down his face. 

"Come on. You're very slow." You tug on his leash.

"Mmm!" Iori tries to beg you to stop, but he's sobbing and can only spit through the gag.

"Keep walking." You snap your fingers. "Move faster. I want to see you move those stumps." You chuckle.

Iori whimpers and tears continue to fill his eyes.

His entire body is in pain but he makes a huge effort to keep going. 

"Are you enjoying our walk?"

Iori sobs and shakes his head.

"Aw is something wrong?" You crouch down and notice the blood soaking through his bandages.

Iori just cries.

"Come on, you can keep going." You give him a light push and he screams into the gag.
You just laugh. 
After a few more minutes, Iori finally collapses.
He twitches from the pain, he's in absolute agony. 

"Oh sweetheart. Gave up already? I thought you wanted to go out for a little."

Iori cries in pain. 
Seeing Iori in this state drives you crazy, you want him now.
  Iori's heart drops as he hears you unzip your pants. He immediately looks back.

"Mgh! Mgh!" Iori pleads and begs through the gag to not hurt him.

  Tears flow down his face as his body trembles. 
"Let's have a little fun first~"

The redhead tries to get away from you and he screams into the gag as he feels your cock enter him with no preparation, making everything worse. 

Iori's screams only last for a few more moments before he lets out a few pitiful whimpers and groans, though it doesn't satisfy you in the slightest.

You pull him by the leash and start to fuck and pound him roughly, causing him to tear and bleed.  He can't stand it.  This is too cruel.

Won't anyone help him?

Wont anyone save him from this hell?

"Fucking bitch!" You grab a handful of Iori's hair and ram your cock balls deep into him, making him cry. 

His pitiful and pitiful screaming continues for what seems like eternity as you keep pounding him. His body jolts from the abuse. Every thrust causes more blood to leak out.

Soon, you cum, filling Iori with your seed. You let go of his hair and fall forward, letting go of the leash.

Iori lies there, torn apart, bleeding, and cumming. He breathes heavily, trying to regain a little energy. He looks up at you, his face covered in tears and saliva.

  You smile.

"Well that was a nice walk, let's go back home."

With that, you carry Iori bridal style and begin walking back home.

"The moon is so beautiful tonight isn't it?" You ask Iori. He continues sobbing.

You give him a kiss in the forehead.
"You did well today."

Iori soon starts feeling his eyelids get heavy. He finally passes out from exhaustion.

  You chuckle.

"We should go out in public next time."

Alright going to start being a little more active on here. Hope you guys enjoyed it.