Chapter 15

Lena felt so at ease with Joseph. They got to know each other pretty quick and she really liked him.

Thier first date he took her to a rented out movie theater to watch a new movie she has been dying to see. He kept it fun and simple and she could feel her self falling fast.

Even though their first technical kiss was on set, he waited until date 3 to kiss her for real. It was magical and sweet and was something Lena had never felt for anyone.

It was almost scary for her but at the same time she was lettinf it happen. She was normally always open with her fans when it came to her private live, however this time she wanted to keep Joseph all to her self.

Hawkins "Teens" GC
Keery+Nat+Charlie+Maya+Jamie+Joseph+Lena

Maya
Are we all gonna pretend we don't know that backpack in the photo on tmz.

Lena
What back pack?

Maya
Seriously, you guys aren't going to tell us?

Joseph
Tell who what?

Lena
I am so confused

Keery
We know you and Joseph have been hanging out solo, we just want you to confirm it....

Nat
Leave them alone guys, but also you can tell us

Lena
.....

Joseph
Yes we ha e been hanging out but no labels yet just being in the moment

Lena
Joseph!!

Joseph
The people wanted to know, but we are keeping it quiet . Only you guys and Izzy know.

Keery
#Jona as the kids say

Charlie
#Jona

Jamie
#Jona

Lena
And this is why it was a secret. I love you guys so much!