Chapter 6

Lena walked into the gym of Hawkins High where they were having the first table read. She was greeted by the Duffer's and Shawn Levy and found her spot at the table with her name tag.

As she sat she heard a deep British voice behind her. "Lena?" They asked as she turned around and facing the voice of Joseph Quinn.

"I am so happy to finally meet you, I love your work" he said. His brown eyes twinkled as he spoke to her. He sat in the seat next to her, where his name tag was .

"I thought you were excellent in Dickinsian" she said to him, returning the compliment. "Do you know much a out your character," she continued with the conversation.

"No, just that his name is Eddie, he is kind of the outcast and that he is not well liked in town. How about you?"

"Well you are looking at Steve Harrington's cousin that is visiting from out of town for the summer, the more attractive Harrington, Summer Harrington" Lena said as she laughed.

"I would agree with the more attractive" he said as he maintained eye contact with her.

She was brought back to where she was by the Duffer's asking for everyone's attention. They started off by thanking everyone for being here today and for being apart of season 4. They told everyone the jest of what would take place and about each character.

When they got to Lena and Joseph, the Duffer's dropped the bombshell. The attractive boy from London would play Lena's love interest.