fourteen: blue salvia

Start from the beginning

page flipping...

Dan Oh watched as Stage Do Hwa appeared at the stage and stood in front of the Soo Chul's photos, looking at the photos from summer camp.

Dan Oh quirk an eyebrow at the second male lead and glanced at Hana's retreating figure before tilting her head to the side.

"Huh? What's this? Something's change." she said before looking back at Do Hwa.

Do Hwa saw a picture of Hana smiling at the ocean, her hair was being blown by the wind while the sun was setting in the background. He smiled and took the photo.

"Pretty." he mumbled softly and looked at Soo Chul. "I'll just have this. Thanks!"

Dan Oh's jaw dropped as her eyes widen in shock. She couldn't believe Do Hwa's actions. They were definitely on stage, but he was acting different.

"Isn't he suppose to like Joo Da?" Dan Oh asked no one in particular. "But, why does it look like he has feelings for Hana?"

The stage ended as Do Hwa walked up the stairs and stopped in front of Dan Oh, who snatched the photo from his hand.

Do Hwa's eyes widen in surprise. "Yah! Dan Oh, how rude! Give that back. Why are you taking what's not yours." he complained.

Dan Oh stared at Hana's photo and looked at him in shock. "You were on stage, right? Then, what was that? What's this?" she asked while waving the photo around.

Do Hwa looked frantic. "Hey, careful! Just give me back the photo, Dan Oh." he said as he snatched Hana's photo back and put it securely inside his breast pocket.

Dan Oh's eyes widen. "Woah! Look at you!" she said in awe before glaring at him and grabbed his arm. "Come with me."

Dan Oh dragged Do Hwa towards the empty skywalk. She demanded Do Hwa what was going on. Do Hwa told her how he wanted to change Hana's fate, he wanted to change her character's unrequited love with his character.

"You can change it." Dan Oh said with an encouraging smile on her face and looked down to see Hana walking past the skywalk. "Both you and I can change it."

Do Hwa looked at Dan Oh and saw she was looking down at someone. He looked down and smiled softly, seeing Hana.

"She's really pretty." he mumbled.

Dan Oh chuckled. "Do Hwa, if you like Hana, follow her." she told him.

Do Hwa looked at her, confused. "What? Right now?" he asked.

Dan Oh nodded and pushed him away. "Right now. Run!" she yelled.

Do Hwa glanced at Hana before running after her, while Dan Oh crossed her arms and smiled proudly.

"I'm willing to be your love bridge from now on."

Do Hwa ran after Hana, who was walking towards the library.

"Hana!"

Hana turned around to spot Do Hwa panting and smiled at him. "Do Hwa, where are you going?" she asked as she walked closer to him.

Do Hwa smiled and grabbed her hand. "I came to you."

Hana's heart fluttered as she glanced at their hands and looked up at Do Hwa, surprised at his words and actions.

🌸🌸🌸

Dan Oh giggled as she hit Hana's shoulder repeatedly after telling her what happened to her and Do Hwa at summer camp. They were at the cafeteria, talking with Jinmichae what happened to them at their summer camp.