Bus driver

The bus driver is drunk on his route from the friendly food loving place of diner-town to the proudly driven & free San Antone. But he don't seem to mind or care. When he was in school, no one used to talk about him, he didn't exist, but now he was a drunk, a loser, and weird according to his peers. He didn't care, he was a bit drunk, and everyone could just deal with it. He let out a hiccup as he filled the tank with gas and began his route.

It was gonna be a long route that morning driving from up in the neighborhood and out to town. It didn't help when Aunt Ethel hopped on and said, "well, it seems to be your drunk again, Ernie," she spoke with such a dread he wanted to throw her out the window. The drive was going to be even longer having her on the ride, with constant crying aa she played a tune on a music box.

He drove down south, the anger building up in him with the traffic the way it was. "Get out of my way you dumb ass!" he hollered  as he was passing through northern Texas. The folks wore a rude look in their cars, he flipped more than a few of them off. He swerved to the side of the road a few times, making harsh turns to avoid getting hit and threw Ethel to the aisle of the bus. "That'll teach her a few things, Ernie  smirked pulling into the San Antonio Inn.

A rest for the night would be well deserved for this time, for this man.