C H A P T E R - 12

Start from the beginning

"Don't tell me he just now realized that."Takeomi whispered to Mochi who shook his head,eyes closed in disappointment.

"So the rumours of his IQ being under the sea level are true,after all."Mochi whispered back.You tried to hold back a laugh,which came out as a cough.

"You are older than me!"He stated,pointing an accusatory finger at the brunette who frowned.

"Uh...Yeah?You didn't know that?"Sasha calmly asked.

"How could I-"He took a deep breath."Jesus!All this time you were younger than me!Me!The oldest one of the group!"He pointed to himself and Takeomi and Mochi rolled their eyes."And you never said anything!"He almost shouted.

"Brother,I think you shouldn't get worked up over this.Is honestly insignificant.That doesn't change anything,you know?Her being a year older and all that..."

"But Rin-"Ran cut himself off,sat back down on his chair and ran a hand through his gelled hair."This is not something that should be taken lightly.Not like I will respect her from now on-"Sasha scoffed."-but it's just...Weird...She didn't say anything either..."

You looked at the scene in disbelief,then sighed."Are we seriously talking about this?"You asked,unfazed.At this point,you were extremely tired,which made you annoyed at what was happening,although everything that took place just moments ago was extremely silly.

"Nope.We aren't."Sanzu intervened and looked at Kokonoi."As you said,Koko,we must get rid of Kisaki and his dog,Hanma."

"I didn't say that,though."Kokonoi frowned.

"It doesn't matter.I said it.Now."He clapped his hands."Kakucho,we need to track down Kisaki.Hanma shouldn't be hard to find,given the fact he always kisses Kisaki's ass."

"Wait."Mikey spoke.Sanzu widened his eyes and sat back on his chair,head held down."We can't just show up wherever Kisaki is and kill him.He is probably expecting us anyway.We need to think of a plan,think of something that wouldn't let him think we want to hurt him."

"Oh yeah...Lets just go up to him,shake hands and say we want to be friends,then we kidnap him and BOOM! shoot him in the head."Sasha sarcastically said with an eye roll.

"You-"Sanzu started but Mikey interrupted him.

"Although that would be a good plan,Sasha,I am afraid we can't go through with it.Any ideas,my executives?"Mikey looked around at his men,waiting.

You raised your hand as his eyes landed on you.He nodded and you spoke."Why don't you infiltrate one of your men,that aren't as known by Kisaki like you all are,in Kisaki's gang?You can get information that you might need,and when the perfect time comes,you can ambush his hide out and kill him.You have nothing to lose.I don't think you care about a mere worker,do you?"

Everybody looked at you:Kokonoi raised an eyebrow,Kakucho nodded,Ran smiled,Rin hummed,Sasha grinned,Sanzu watched you carefully,Takeomi and Mochi looked at each other and agreed to your plan and a ghost smile appeared on Mikey's face.

"So you are proposing to infiltrate somebody in Kisaki's gang,get informations out of them and then kill him and Hanma,right?"

"She just said that,you Smurf.Is it that hard to-"Woosh! and a knife went past Sasha,almost grazing her cheek.She looked at Sanzu unfazed,unafraid.Instead,she grinned like the Cheshire cat,from ear to ear."What happened,Bubbles?Did I hit a sensitive spot?"She teased.

"You know very well what happens when somebody disrespects Mikey,so better watch your mouth."He said through gritted teeth.

"Would you like to remind us,Bubblegum boy?Our guest right here has a right to know too."She winked at you.Sanzu's hands turned into fists at his sides,his jaw tight,but he didn't say anything,especially after Mikey spoke.

"We don't have time for your antics.Y/n."He looked at you,"How about you become our spy for this mission?"Everybody seemed taken aback by Mikey's sudden decision.Ran raised his hand up in the air and Mikey sighed,giving him a slight nod.

"Quick question:do we trust miss Kobayashi enough to give her a mission,as a spy nonetheless?No offence to you,love,but last time we discussed,Mikey didn't really trust you..."

Mikey sighed."It's just for this mission.If she proves to be a good spy,then who know,she may even become your newest gangmate."At that,the men's jaws almost hit the floor.

"Boss!You can't possibly be serious!"Sanzu looked at Mikey with widened eyes,shocked.This will be his wrost nightmare.You,a prosecutor Ran accidentally kidnapped thinking it was a traitor,who managed to escape from the basement where they held you,outsmarted Akako Ito and tortured Sato Daisuke,your former civil law professor and colleague ,a beautiful woman that he couldn't stand,would have the change to become a member of Japan's worst criminal organization.He couldn't accept it,even if it was Mikey who ordered it.

"Well,Haruchiyo,I pretty much am."His attentionn went back on you."So,Y/n,do you accept the job?"

You raised an eyebrow at him,a displeased look on your face."Do I even have a choice in this?"

Mikey looked down and scoffed,then got up from his chair,going towards the door."You are right.The mission will start in a week from now on."And with that,he left.

"Well..."Sasha patted your shoulder on her way out the door."Don't misunderstand,but I wish you fail your mission;it's better than living with all those shitheads,to be honest.But I wish you luck too."

You frowned at her."What for?"She scoffed and smiled sadly,caressed your shoulder softly,then said.
.
.
.
.
.
"Kisaki is way worse than us"

(。ŏ﹏ŏ)