"Same to you L/n" Katsuki rolled his eyes at the exchange.

"Did you pay yet?"

"Yes sir!" You took his card out your pocket and handed it to him. "I'm ready to go home now!"

"Okay, let's go then" He wrapped his arm around your shoulders as you began walking out the store.

"Bye Kirishima! Hope to see you again soon!"

"You too!" He waved. Once you two were out of sight, he whipped out his phone and went to the old class A group chat that some people still use. 'I have to tell everyone about this!'

~•○~

"Admit it Suki, you were jealous~"

"I was not!"

"You liar~"

He huffed as you continuously poked at his cheek. After the two of you left the mall you got food from McDonald's then went home, where you made him put on a identical unicorn onesie to the one you had on.

"Liar liar liar- AH!" Katsuki grabbed your finger and moved it away from his face before tickling you, making you fall backwards on the couch. "HAHAHAHA! S-STOP IT!"

This went on for a few more seconds until he finally stopped. By then, you already had tears streaming down your face from laughing so much.

"Awe, having fun without me?" Izuku pouted from the entrance of the living room. You were so busy laughing, you didn't even hear the front door open.

"Izuku, your back!" You jumped up from the couch and ran over to him. He picked you up, causing you to wrap your legs around his waist.

"I missed you baby!"

"You've barely been gone for two days"

"So? I still missed you!" He started peppering your face with kisses.

"Haha! I missed you too!" He carried you back over to the couch and sat next to Katsuki, with you on his lap.

"Pft, nice onesie Kacchan" Izuku smirked.

"Don't talk cause you got one waiting upstairs for you." Katsuki grinned.

~•○~

"Welp, at least I look better than you in it" the green hair male told to the other male while posing in the body mirror in all his unicorn glory.

"Like hell you do. We both know I'm the better looking one"

"That's a damn lie and you know it."

While they argued over who looked better than the other, you sat on the bed, eating your fries and scrolling through your phone.

You suddenly noticed someone was constantly messaging Izuku's phone and decided to get his attention. "Zu? Someone's texting you like crazy"

He looked at you, confusion written on his face. "Who is it?" You picked up his phone and turned it on, giggling slightly at the name.

"Heh, grade A gays"

"Huh? You're still in that dumbass group chat?" Katsuki asked Izuku who walked over to the bedside.

"Yeah, but it hasn't really been used in years, so I kinda forgot about it." You handed him his phone as he sat beside you. Opening the chat he looked at the ongoing conversation, not even bothering to scroll up to see what they were talking about before m.

"Hm, they're talking about having a class reunion."

"Ouu! You two should go!"

"I'm good"