The New World Chapter 1

I woke up from my slumber and I couldn't believe what I saw everything was so unrealistic it all looked like a cartoon. Just then, a light blue dog came up to me and said "Welcome to Toontown!" I screamed and said "AHHHH!!!" "A talking dog!" "H-How can you talk?" He chuckled and said "This is Toontown every animal can talk. Are you new here?" "Yes I replied I'm from Earth, I'm a human."
"Hmm a human your look more like a cat than a human."

"A CAT!" I said loudly. I looked down at my arms there was Red fur on them. I freaked out, "H-H-How is this possible" I said softly.

"This is Toontown, everything is possible!" He said happily.

I decided to just go with it and to stop freaking out about everything.

"What's your name?" I asked the strange dog. "Flippy." He replied.

"What's your name?" Flippy asked.

"My name, ugh I can't remember I think I have Amnesia!"

"Don't worry we'll figure it out soon, but before then there is someone I want you to meet, he will teach you about Toontown and what is a threat to our world and we hope that you will help us defeat that threat!" Flippy replied.

"I'll do it!" I said proudly!
-------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed chapter 1!
Remember to vote and comment if you enjoyed the chapter!