Chapter 23: what if you and your idol become close?

Start from the beginning

After some vocals she did and some lyrics she sang she was done and I couldn't control myself, I walked towards her and came next to her to give her a kiss on her cheek and I stroked trough her hair and said "you sounded so amazing baby, you sounded so angelic" and she smiled at me and said "thank you" she had full focus on me and I decided to gave her full focus to.

🍋!!SMUT WARNING!!🍋

I grabbed Ava her cheek and turned her face to me, I started kissing her passionately and I said whispering in her ear "come with me baby" and I grabbed her hand to help her getting out of her chair. when she was standing I grabbed her waist and pulled her against my body. I continued kissing her passionately and I started getting a little intense. I pushed my lips hard on her and moved my head on our kissing.

I stroked over her waist and pushed her on the bed I said "your mine now" and i started undressing her, I took off her shirt and her pants so she was in underwear and bra and I whispered "that voice of you, hm it's such a turn on" and Ava replied "oh yeah babygirl? Is it?" and she teased me so much I got more turned on and pressed my lips on hers again while stroking intense over her waist, I pressed my lips harder so Ava would open her mouth and she did, she literally letted a moan slip trough her mouth and I heard her soft moaning voice "ahh baby" and that made my pussy tickle so much.

I felt myself getting wet down there and I said to Ava "hmm are you getting wet baby?" and I asked her that because of the intense touching and kissing I did, Ava replied breathing heavy "yes I am" and I climbed on top of her. Ava was laying on bed and I pinned her hands with one of my hands to the bed. My other hand slipped to the back of her bra and I unclipped her bra and threw it away. I stared kissing her chest very good and went down to her boobs and kissed them, Ava couldn't help herself hee moans escaped her mouth "ahh hmm baby ahh y/n" yes- she actually just moaned my name, when I heard that coming from Ava's mouth I felt the power inside me growing.

I starred in her eyes and said "hmm do you like this baby?" And I heard Ava reply "yes ah baby yes- b- but the camera- it's not turned off yet-" she said out of breathe, I replied "fuck that, we will delete that out of the cover i promise" I said while my hand where stroking trough her hair to comfort her. She nodded at me and I whispered in her ear "you want me to go down?" And she said softly "yes baby" so I did what she wanted, I slipped my hand into hee underwear and pressed my fingers on her pussylips, you could hear she was wet because there where coming juicy noises from her pussy, I moaned "mhh your very wet my love" and Ava moaned "ahh ahh I know baby ahh, go in me please, use ur tiny fingers to fuck me baby"

I could hear on her voice she was horny so I decided to press my fingers deeply in her "ahhhh" I heard another moan escaping from her mouth, I kept starring at her and said "hmm yeah I know baby" to comfort her. I slowly started fingering her in and out and went faster and harder by the second. Ava hee moans where changing on my fingering speed I heard her moan "ahh ahh ahh y/n mhh" fast but short moans- they where the hottest coming from her. I whispered "mhh I love how your using your voice to make noise for me baby" and she bite her lip.

I whispered in her ears "shall I finish you baby?" She bite her lips and her pupils turned bigger "pleaseh" I heard coming out of her mouth all moaning. I kissed her neck for a bit and said "let me take this off first" and I took off her underwear, she was all naked now, I also undressed myself all naked very fast to make it intenser and Ava directly wanted to touch me, I felt her hands that where pinned trying to push my hand away I said "okay go ahead touch me baby" and I freed her hands. She placed them directly on my waist and stroked me there, she knew it was my weak spot so I started moaning "ahh ahh-"

I felt she was trying to take control but I didn't let her, I pressed my ring and middle finger on her clit and started rubbing it very fast "ah ah ahh ahh-" Ava hee moans turned into fast, she was breathing so heavy and I could see in her face she was enjoying. Her hands where less stronger so I could feel I had the control again. I said to Ava "I'm gonna make you cum.." and she bite her lip once again, gosh she looks so hot when she does that. I started rubbing faster and faster over her clit till she was over the edge "ahh ah ah ah ahh babygirl ahh" where the moans that kept escaping her mouth. She was a moaning mess.

After a little more pressure she got an orgasm and her juice was dripping all over my fingers "mhhh" I said to her while Ava was breathing her lungs out, she was breathing so fast she almost couldn't control it anymore. I said "shh baby easy. Breathe in and out you got this" and Ava started breathing again a little more with control. I rubbed her trough her orgasm and I saw on everything on her she couldn't do anything but enjoy, I saw in her face she loved it so much. I could see in her body language she had an good orgasm. I was happy for her because she deserved it.

When she was done orgasming she was still breathing heavy and her body was lightly sweating. She said with an tired voice "baby I- ah- I'm exhausted-" and I could tell, her eyes where almost closing up and she was shivering, I could tell she was tired and it was because Ava didn't had something intense like this for a long time, her body had to get used to it again and I said "we're gonna get some rest baby" and I smiled at her while stroking trough her hair.

🍋!!END OF SMUT!!🍋

I walked to the camera and turned it off, and kept it for what it was, i was to tired to edit it already. I helped Ava getting up the bed to change the sheets, Luckily there where clean sheets next to the bed so we could change them by ourselves even tho the hotel always does that, I thought it was fine to do it myself, I was cleaning the bed and I saw Ava standing on shaking legs she was exhausted. I tapped on the bed so she could lay down again and she did. I putted the sheets over us and I crawled next to her. I turned on the tv and stroked trough her hair.

She placed her head on my chest and she had her eyes closed. I softly whispered to her "I'm gonna order food for us baby. Just go sleep and I will wake you up when the food is here. I'm gonna order your favourite food" and I saw a smile appearing on her face. And then she fell asleep on my chest. I was still stroking trough her hair and I just watched some tv waiting for the food to arrive. Gosh I was so happy with Ava she made me the most happiest ever and I just looked at her peaceful sleeping, my heart was blessed.

Hey babes. This was chapter 23 already from my story, I hope you all liked it please let me know in the comments an vote for this story❣️

Yes y/n was in this chapter top because I decided that y/n is a switch so she likes to give and to receive, I decided she still most likely to get received but sometimes she just wants to please her precious girlfriend ;)

Let me know what you think❣️

Avamax.mywife is out 💅