Chapter 14: What if you and your idol become close?

Hey everyone i'm back with a new chapter from this amazing story😘i hope you all still like it and appreciate it. Please give it some love❤

Your pov:

i opened my eyes and i took my phone and i saw it was 10:00 in the morning. I felt arms around me and i felt them squeezing my hips a little. I shocked a bit and turned myself around and i saw Ava sleeping holding my hips. I felt butterflies racing in my stomach and i blushed. Her eyes where closed she looked so pretty a little smile on her face and her arms tight around my hips. I decided to crawl a little to her and to stroke my fingers trough her soft hair. It was so pretty and soft. I heard Ava groaning a little and i saw the blush on her face. She seemed like enjoying my stroking trough her hair. She slowly opened her eyes and our eyes locked i saw the smile appearing on her face and her sleepy eyes. It was so adorable.

Ava's pov:

I was sleeping and when i opened my eyes i saw y/n her eyes damn i felt butterflies. I blushed and smiled and i felt warm and safe. My arms where around her hips and i stroked her hips a little. I saw y/n enjoying and it made me happy i kept on stroking and i saw her enjoyable face i asked "do you like that?" and she replied "yes i do-" and she blushed. We cuddled a lot and it was a really nice time.

Your pov:

It was an hour later and i decided to go downstairs to make me and Ava breakfast. Ava was still upstairs probably waking up a little more. I was happy with Ava as my girlfriend but times flies by, we where already together for one month. And in one month i had to go back to home. We just had 4 weeks left. It felt so sad i getted emotional and started sobbing. I stopped with what i was doing and i sat down in the chairs from the dinner table to become a little. But it wouldn't go away and i started overthinking. My tears rolled down my cheeks and i started instead of sobbing crying. Ava came downstairs and she saw me crying she ran to me and hugged me she asked "hey, baby what's the matter? i'm here" and she held me tight and stroked my back to make me calmer.

I explained crying "i- i- i was thinking and i realized we just have 4 weeks left and then i have to go home" i said and cried more. Ava stroked my back and said "hey shh it's gonna be okay, i will try to fix something, even i don't know if it will work out but please let's make these 4 weeks the best weeks ever okay?" i was looking at her and nodded yes. She wiped my tears away with her thumbs and she said "don't worry okay" i smiled at her and she gave me a kiss, it made me blush.

Ava's pov:

I was upstairs when y/n went downstairs, she said she was going to make breakfast until i heard someone crying it was her. I ran downstairs and ran to her and gave her a huge hug and held her tight. She explained why she was crying and she said its because we just had 4 weeks left. It kinda hurted me to because i loved her with all my heart. I finally got an relation that went good and not toxic. I told her i will fix it but that's gonna be hard because she's not even 18 yet. I know i was 10 years older but i just loved her so much and i couldn't wish for someone else. I will fix she can stay with me. I mean her summer vacation started and after that she will have her end gala. She succeed for her diploma so i need to fix it...

Your pov:

Ava told me it will all be okay so i felt comfortable i mean she fixes always everything. I wiped my last tears away and i continued making our breakfast, i decided to bake an egg for us both. They where finished so i putted the eggs on the bread and i gave it to Ava, i said "special for you, an heart shaped egg" i saw her blush and it made me smile she said "thank you so much baby" and i blushed by the way she called me baby. I sat next to her and ate my bread with egg, i also made coffee for both of us and i saw Ava enjoying the egg she said "it taste really good" i said "im glad" and smiled to her.

Breakfast went by and Ava her phone ringed. She checked and said panicking "it's cirkut-" i saw her getting stressed and i said "shh baby, im here for you" and i went to her and stroked her back as support "take the phone and stay calm, if he is screaming it's his fault not yours" i saw her face expression getting calmer and she said softly "fine.."

Ava's pov:

We ate breakfast and then my phone ringed and i saw it was cirkut, i stressed directly and i panicked, Y/n said i had to take the phone and reply calmly and she stroked my back, she said it will be okay and that made me feel a little calmer. I took a deep breath and i picked up. My hand was shaking from fear. Y/n stroked my back a little more to calm me more down and i said stuttery "h- h- hi c- cirkut" and i felt myself starting to sweat because i was scared. He replied serious "Hi Ava" and he went quiet. I replied "what's the matter?" on a soft but scared way. He said out loud "are you coming to the studio to finish your new songs!" i took a deep breathe and i looked at y/n. I said with a shivery hand "i- i- i think i need a break for the music a little, i wanna spend some time with y/n she has to go in a month and i just wanna be with her" and a teared rolled down my cheek.

Y/n wiped my tear away with her thumb and she gave me a kiss on my cheek, i blushed. Cirkut said mad "Fine!" and he hung up the phone. I took a deep breath putted my phone down and gave y/n a tight hug. The tears ran down my cheeks i cried out loud.

Your pov:

Ava was calling with cirkut and she told him she needed a break from the music a little and he kinda understood but he hung up on her, it was kinda sad. She was in my arms and she cried out loud i never heard her cry like this, my heart broke. I heard the fear in her crying voice, the tears ran down her cheeks. My heart broke piece by piece i couldn't see her cry, not like this. I looked at Ava and i grabbed her cheeks i said "look at me baby" and she looked at me with her teary eyes. I wiped her tears away with my thumbs and i said "shh baby, it's alright i'm here for you" and i stroked her back with my hands, i gave her little small kisses on her forehead and i said "kiss, kiss" and i smiled. I gave her at the end a big kiss on her lips and while that i stroked her back. I tastes the salt from her tears on my lips but i didn't care, i kept kissing her till she calmed down.
and i heard her breathing calming down trough her nose. I took my lips away from hers and i said "how are you feeling?" i saw her cheeks heating up red and she said "better actually" and she smiled. My heart was healed
because of Ava her beautiful smile.

Later the time flew by and Ava was all calmed down. I looked outside and it started to rain it was a cold day today, even tho it was summer! I said "damnit now it's raining!" Ava said to me: "We can spend our time inside to!" i smiled and thought of something, i said to her while checking her out "shall i make the shower ready?" and i smirked a little to Ava. I saw her blushing and smirking back at me "good idea" she said.

Hey everyone sorry for the cliffhanger here but it is what it is😌

i hope you guys still enjoy my story, tips are always welcome!

Avamax.mywife is out✋❤