Chapter 23: what if you and your idol become close?

Start from the beginning

Ava waved in front of my face but I couldn't stop looking at that picture from her, my phone where grabbed out of my hand and I saw Ava looking at my phone, I blushed so much and I saw Ava smirking she said "ohhh seems like my babygirl is lost in ...

Ava waved in front of my face but I couldn't stop looking at that picture from her, my phone where grabbed out of my hand and I saw Ava looking at my phone, I blushed so much and I saw Ava smirking she said "ohhh seems like my babygirl is lost in this picture hm?" And she turned off my phone and said "well I'm here now, all yours" and I looked in her eyes and walked towards her, grabbed my phone back and said smirking to her "stop teasing me, or you will feel it tonight" and I winked at her, i saw Ava instantly becoming red and I said "that's what I thought" and I booped her nose and brought my phone back to our place.

I saw Ava standing close to the the pool edge so I ran towards her and jumped almost on her and we fell into the water, when we came above water again I said smirking to Ava "I'm diving on you, is that alright?" And I smirked at her, Ava didn't answered and I just felt on her she liked my teasing. After some time we just chilled a bit on the edge of the pool and swam around a bit. Then we came out of the pool again and Ava grabbed her phone and said "we need to let ourselves dry now baby. I need to shoot that cover soon" and I smiled at her and said "sure my love" and we where drying ourselves in the sun.

I felt the warmth on my skin and I felt my eyes getting heavier, i was enjoying this time so much to be with Ava and to just relax and chill with the love of my life, I could tell that my life was almost perfect, I just wish I would have the confidence to ask Ava to marry me, I was thinking on proposing to her in a butterfly garden. Here on this vacation. When I got lost in my thought I felt Ava shaking me a bit and she said "baby, it's time to go" i opened my eyes and said "yes love, im coming" and I grabbed all my stuff with me and we went to our hotel room.

When we arrived back in our hotel room I said to Ava "baby is it alright if I'm going to take a shower while your putting everything ready for your cover set up?" Ava smiled at me and said "ofcourse baby" and she putted on a bathrobe and made everything ready for the cover she had to record. While I heard Ava mess around a bit I focused on that sound and went in the shower, the warm water running down my skin, I felt so relieved and happy. And I was focussing on Ava messing around it made me calm, I heard her softly talk to herself and grab some stuff, gosh I love her.

After a view I was done showering and I took on my pyjamas already. It was close to evening but today we decided to order food to our hotelroom so I didn't had to dress "correctly" I saw that Ava changed clothes to and she brushed her hair, her hair was still a bit wet but she looked cute, she was practicing some notes with her voice and it sounded so heavenly. She was preparing her voice to sing. I interrupted her a bit by saying that I was done but she didn't mind I was interrupting her. I chose to sit down on a place where you couldn't see me in the camera because she had to ofcourse record her face to.

She turned on the camera and started talking to the camera in her microphone, I loved watching hee doing her work like this, she's so good at it and such an talented angel, I was starring at her and she didn't even noticed because she was to focussed on the camera and making the cover. When she started singing I had goosebumps all over my body she was doing it perfectly good.