What's up with your expression? You know, even in this state, I can clearly see your face. You do not look good with a troubled expression. Lagi kang kalmado at palaban, that's the Mirus I know.

Let's see... The time has finally come. With your own hands, create a new path for yourself. You've got this... I know you're capable—

Haerent semper vigilantes, qui voluit me mortuus est. Y-you need to be careful, baka ikaw ang isunod nila... Lalabas din ang katotohanan.

Thank you for... Everything, See you again, I'll leave... The rest... To you... Goodbye, M-mirus... Estelle...

"Hindi sana ako magiging ganito ngayon kung hindi ka lang namatay. None of this would be possible if..." There are so many ifs in my head that I can't even answer. 

"But the truth about your death remains a mystery to me... I wish I could find out what happened to you." I clench my hand and nibble my lower lip.

I've been conducting an investigation with Corvus to uncover the truth, but every time I try to dig into that incident, I get an error. Always an error.

But now is not the time for me to give up. I've already come this far, and losing and giving up will be futile in terms of my efforts and time.

"But I will continue my vengeance and find out what really happened before you died."

"You need to stop before it's too late."

Biglang may nag salita sa likuran ko kaya napatalikod ako, at nandito si AJ.

May dala din siyang Lily flower, ang paborito niyang bulaklak.

Gumilid ako para bigyan daan si AJ.

Lumuhod ito at nilagay niya ang Lily flowers sa tabi ng puntod niya.

"What exactly do you mean when you say I should stop before it's too late?" Hindi ko naiwasan pigilan itanong sa kanya.

"I know you're not the type to sit through everyone else's lectures, especially when it comes to something important to you. But it's also important to me and to us."

Hindi siya nakatingin sa 'kin, busy siya ayusin ang mga bulaklak.

"Tumigil ka na habang maaga pa. Pinagsasabihan lang kita." Inulit niya pa.

"Hindi ako manghuhula para hulaan ang sinasabi mo, AJ."

"Forget about your desire for revenge, Mirus."

"What did you say?" I'm offended, and the way she said it irritates me.

Hindi ko alam kung anong reaksyon ang gagawin ko sa sinabi niya. Lalo na at sa kanya pa mismo nanggaling.

"Masyado na akong maraming nakikitang ganyan, lalo na sa 'yo. Those who talk about vengeance are never good enough. They're tragic and disastrous." Pangaral niya pero tumaas ang kilay ko sa sinabi niya.

"Don't talk as if you know everything! And stop lecturing me!" Kumuyom ang palad ko.

"You will only cause yourself more pain and agony than you are already experiencing." Tumaas din ang boses niya pero kalmado pa din ang mukha niya.

"Even if you are successful in your revenge, what will remain, Mirus? Ano ang matitira? Nothing will remain! Wala! Stop this madness already! Even if you act, nothing will change! We can't bring back the things we used to have!" she snaps.

"Mirus, you have already accepted the consequences. And you are throwing your life away!"

"That may be!"