20. Before The I Love Yous Start

As I said in previous chapters, I will be trying my best to finish this story tonight. Yes I am off track but I've gained a life somewhat. Just kidding I've just been too lazy to write anything.

"Her grades have gone from A's to D's! We can't just stand here and wait for her chances of getting into a proper college just disintegrate!" You heard your father yell to your mom. You were standing in the hallway by the living room entrance, with your tear stained eyes and a ball in your throat. They were arguing because of what you were doing to yourself.

You had put your focus on BEN so much and now your grades have fallen. Maybe they were right about this. Internet friends and specifically strangers were no good. Yes, you had seen BEN once, but he's distracting too much.

When you had decided to go back to your room, you fell to your bed crying.

College wasn't even a consideration, but it would be coming up whether you liked it or not.

And instead of doing what you should have, you picked up your phone and went to BEN.

[You]: My grades have dropped and my parents are arguing. I need a distraction.
[You]: BEN, where are you?
[You]: Its been 45 minutes.... please..
[You]: Out of all days you could be busy /: Okay.

You threw your phone to the side and slept on a wet pillow stained from tears that night.

As for BEN, he had left his phone upstairs for a while.

He and Jeff were in the library area, side to side sitting against a wall, with a bottle of wine between the two of them.

"I just... She depends on me too, sooo much, you know? BEN said, taking another sip of the wine. Jeff nodded, looking at the boy in green. The black haired boy took another drink after BEN, "It gets to be so fucking much! I can't, I just can't focus, Jeffery.

Jeff laughed, "That's why you kill them -- before..." The sentence went off with a groan ads Jeff kindly went into a passing out state, "Before the I love Yous start..." Then the boy in the white hoodie fell asleep.

"But. But I told her I loved her and, I just don't" BEN muttered, soon falling asleep also.