Halloween Party

As soon as I started talking to other members, they came back

Y/N: Oh Hi..

Namjoon: Haha.. uh we're back he's just weird so please don't take it seriously

Y/N: Yeah ok

Namjoon: Great..

*Few minutes ago*

Namjoon POV:

Namjoon: Are you good do you know what have you said rn? If we all get caught, not everything will go according to our plans

Jungkook: Bu-But i am hungry i need-

Namjoon: Oh Sh*t, Look Jungkook you can't do that right now

Jungkook: Ahh..

*He's slowly turning into a vampire, his teeth are coming out, I want to stop him before he turns completely into a vampire and does something stupid.*

*He was screaming so loud I was scared because we were near Y/N's house so maybe she could hear his screams so I quickly ran to the deep side of the forest and found a dead fox so I took his blood and gave it to him.*

*When I got back to Jungkook he was almost completely transformed into a vampire but I quickly gave him fox blood so he was back to normal

*When I got back to Jungkook he was almost completely transformed into a vampire but I quickly gave him fox blood so he was back to normal.*

*Then when he was back to normal we went back to Y/N's house*

Y/N POV

Y/N: So Let's start the party.

All: Yes...

*So we all cut the cake*

*After cutting our cake I had something to announce and this was the perfect day for me to announce it*

Y/N: So ladies and gentlemen, I want to announce something, so please listen carefully, there is one person in my heart that I wanted to tell for these 4-5 days but I couldn't say it, but today I am going to say it.

Y/N: So the person is "MY FAMILY" Woo hoo

*Everyone was like oh because they thought I was going to talk about my first love, but yeah they was right I was just kidding*

Y/N: Just kidding guys the real person who is in my heart is... "JUNGKOOK"
Jungkook can you please come on stage?

*I saw that Jungkook was a little shy when I said i love him so I'm sure he loved me too.*

Y/N: Jungkook.. I love you, will you be my lover?

*I was proud that I finally said that but at the same time I was scared because what would he answer me if he said no? No-no-no Y/N be positive ok I took a deep breath and waited for his answer*

Jungkook: Um.. Sorry Y/N but I don't love you.. you thought I will say that then you are wrong "I Love You Too"

*I was scared for a moment but when he said he loved me he quickly came closer and kissed me softly and said yes I will be your lover And everyone started clapping and cheering*

*Literally I was so happy at that moment that I thought I would die at that moment*

"A/N"

So guys I have made a schedule for my story because I have many new stories in mind which you will love to read and with that schedule I will be able to upload new and cool stories for you. 🥰

So here is the schedule

And sorry if the story is confusing or there is spelling mistake Part 10 will be there soon till then take care and bye-bye