A Long Night...

Seymour let Ross into the store and closed the door behind him, flipping the sign on the door to closed.
"Hey, I-I never got your n-", Seymour was cut off by the taller man pushing him against the wall.
"Do you wanna do this or not?", Ross asked, his breath grazing Seymour's lips.
"Yes, yes, but I need to know your name, so I know what I'll be moaning out tonight...~"
"Ross, and I want you to moan it so loud that the whole neighborhood can hear you...", Ross groweled, "And if I need to moan yours?", he asked with a smirk.
"Seymour...", Seymour said, "Now kiss me Ross, kiss me hard- mh~"
Ross kissed Seymour passionately. Ross broke away from the kiss, his lips quivering.
"You know, I'm a Paleintologist right", Ross asked with a smirk, "And, well, I've got quite a big bone for you to check out...~"
Seymour remembered Audrey II was still here and he quickly pulled out of the kiss.
"Uhm... Let's just- go to my room, it's in the back", Seymour said quickly.
Seymour led Ross to the back of the store.
"So you live here?", Ross asked.
"Yeah, I own the building and everything so..."
Ross sat down on the side of the bed and Seymour straddled him. Ross kissed down Seymour's body.
Seymour gripped Ross's hair, "Ross~ Fuck me~"
"Seymour, you are asking quite a lot of me considering I've never even kissed anyone before", Ross said deadpan.
"What?", Seymour asked laughing a bit, thinking he wasn't serious.
"Yeah you can't have sex until you're twenty one?"
"What the fuck are you talking about? First of all that's not how that works, that's the age you can legally drink alcohol, and secondly, neither of us are twenty one? At least I sure hope you aren't-"
"No, no I'm not."
"So you're a virgin?"
"Well, yeah... I mean eight years isn't enough time for any sexual experience...", Ross said, embarrassed, "I'm only twenty nine, what's the big deal?"
"You're still talking about the twenty one year old thing? I mean, you really thought that? Where did you even hear that, it's ridiculous?"
"One of my friends okay, how was I supposed to know?"
"Okay, nevermind, forget I asked. I'll show you how to do it."
"You've done it!?", Ross asked, jaw dropped.
"Yeah?... Ross, how much do you think a flower shop really makes? You think this is the only job I have? I'm pretty much the only male hooker in town and it's not that much of a secret... Like everyone knows. You have to be a literal idiot to not know that..."
Ross continued staring at Seymour, mouth agape.
"Ross?"
Unblinkingly, Ross stared.
"Ross, you're gonna catch a fly in your mouth or something, quit doing that..."
Ross closed his mouth, "Okay, well... How do you do this?"
Seymour unzipped Ross's pants, "I'll show you how, alright, just let me know if you need me to stop."
"STOP!"
"Woah, okay what's wrong?"
"I-... I have a boner...", Ross said embarrassed.
Seymour stopped himself from absolutely smacking the shit out of Ross by remembering how much of a dumbass he was, "That's... That's okay Ross, that's suppossed to happen."
Holy shit, it sure was gonna be a long night for Seymour and a true test of his sanity; it would also prove a daunting night for Ross, testing his wit and ability to go prolonged periods of time without saying some dumb shit...

---

author's note : holy shit Ross is a dumbass,, i lost my shit making this lmaoooo