Flower Boy

Ross was walking to his new office after being hired to the university's paleintology branch.
He sighed, "Ah, another day...", smiling.
He checked his watch; early, he thought.
A small flower shop caught his eye. He looked in the store window to see a beautiful twink. His heart fluttered. I've got time, he thought. He walked through the flower shop door and looked around.
"Oh, h-hey", the smaller man said tucking a strand of hair behind his ear, "U-uh, w-well... Can I help you with anything?"
Ross smirked as his member stood at attention, making his pants get a little tighter, "I can think of a few things", Ross said, smirking mischeviously.
"W-what?", the smaller man said, turning red.
Ross chuckled, "So what do you have for me Flower Boy?~"
"W-wh- I- uh-  I uhm-"
Ross checked his watch, "I've gotta run! See you later, hot stuff~"
Seymour was burning red as he trembled slightly, his dick twitching in his pants.
"I... I think I'm in love...", Seymour said, staring at the back of the taller man as he walked away.
"Hello? What the actual fuck?", Audrey II, the talking, man-eating, Venus flytrap yelled.
"What?", Seymour asked the plant, none the wiser of how much of a fucking dumbass he sounded.
"First of all, what the fuck you JUST met him and second- he looks crusty as hell..."
"CRUSTY!? No, YOU are a plant, you don't know anything about how sexy that guy looked... Walking in here and just- demanding what he wanted right then and there...", Seymour said dreamily, practically melting into the floor.
"Please, for the love of god stop."

---

Ross thought about the look on that guy's face when he demanded him around like that. Oh how Ross got so many little man boners just bossing people around, but to DOMINATE someone? Wow, just thinking about dominating that- that Flower Boy- ugh it just made him want to cum in his pants right then and there.
He spent the rest of the day fantasizing about the smaller man, wishing to be with him... dominating him... Ross thought.
He hurridely gathered his stuff and clocked out of work, practically sprinting to the little flower store.
He got to the door but when he tugged it wouldn't open. He tried again, but still no luck... they must be closed... Ross turned and went to walk away.
"Wait!"
Ross stopped and turned back to the door.
"Uhm, I can... Stay longer if you want to p-pick out some flowers..."
Ross smirked, "Mh, thanks Flower Boy~"