◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXI◇◇◇◇◇◇

Start from the beginning

Y/N: I ain't fucking embarrassed!!! I just- I just don't want to deal with this!!

This made everyone including Viola to laugh even more. For someone to ruthless and merciless like Big Mom is also easily embarrassed at times.

Crustard: Okay everyone that enough. *sighs and cools down from laughter* we have our "groom" and we need to plan the wedding.

Everyone agreed and headed inside the palace.

Although, Y/N stilled had a sour look on his face and looked straight ahead walking bit faster than most of his siblings.

They shook their head seeing their spoiled little/older brother is acting.

Viola was between Pudding and Smoothie watching her husband speed walk in front of everyone.

Smoothie: *Whispers* He's a spoiled one I'll tell you that much.

Viola looked at the voice looking at Smoothie.

Smoothie: *whispers* Spolied at the age 3 or 4 really. Sweetheart but such a stubborn man at the same time. *chuckles softly* But yet– we love him either way. Don't you?

Viola looked at Smoothie then to Y/N. Smiling unintentionally looking at Y/N's back.

Viola: *whispers back* I do. I really do love him.

This shocked both sisters and some that were able to hear them. They stopped walking and saw her try to catch up to their brother.

Grabbing his arm looking at him giving a warm felt smile. Y/N looked down and saw it.

He couldn't help but smile back either and held her hand tightly walking a normal pace with her.

Pudding: *whispers* You heard that Smoothie? She loves him. And it looks so genuine.

Flampe: *whispers* I heard it and i can't believe it.

Smoothie: *whispers* I don't think none of us can't believe it.

Before the rest could say anything into the conversation, their brother stopped walking, turning his head back.

Y/N: Oi!! Are you gonna stand their and talk or continue walking.

Y/N just gazed his siblings, mainly his sisters, slightly his eyes it locked onto a blond hair man with a curly eyebrow.

He recognized him when both him and Viola went back to Dressrosa.

Sanji watched the commotion happened til he locked eyes with Y/N. He didn't know him much but enough to know not to come across with.

He noticed the beautiful dark haired maiden but saw she clunged onto him like if she let go hell leave.

He was heartbroken but not to point of anything. Many women turned him down or just thought he was just weird as it is.

He didn't want to get married really but he knew his life and his crew were on the line.

Smoothie: Alright alright. Come on everyone let's head to our rooms and take a quick break then head out.

Everyone nodded and headed to destinated rooms.

Sanji was following Pudding his apparently soon to be "bride" to his room.

He was still curious about the relationship between Viola and Y/N. What type is it to end up like that.

Sanji: Pudding? Correct?

Pudding stopped and gazed at the blond man.

Sanji: It may seem out of the ordinary but what type of relationship does your brother and Viola have?

Pudding raised a brow at him in questioning.

Pudding: It is out of the ordinary but it was an odd relationship. My older brother isn't one to be kind at times or anything really. It's honestly hard to explain.

Sanji nodded and see if there was anything more to the supposed story.

Pudding: They met and soon enough brother took her already on date. Like most of us we don't want to get married or anything.

Sanji widen his eyes slightly by this statement. He thought all Charlotte members don't mind getting married.

Pudding: But Y/N— he wanted an arranged marriage ever since he was kid. And when he heard he was getting married he was overjoyed. And-

Pudding paused her sentence. Sanji was confused seeing the look her face. He was concerned about it and was about to ask til he felt someone staring at him.

He turned arounf slowly and saw him.

Y/N: Well look at you two~~ talking about things like you two know each other. What were you talking about– Pudding?

Pudding shudder at the gaze of her older brother. Sanji was getting cold-feet from the intense atmosphere.

Pudding: Oh-h we we-were talking about how a-amazing you're married life is.

Y/N knew it wasn't true. He wasn't that dumb like most people. Even if he compared himself to Katakuri or his older siblings they know they would figure shit out.

Y/N: Oh~ really? HAHAAH!!!

This was concerning Pudding but also Sanji. They both didn't know what to do in this situation.

Y/N: I appreciate that Pudding!! Giving advice about my marriage. Well Sanji correct?

Sanji cooled down and nodded giving the tall pink-headed man a response.

Y/N: This right here.

Pointing to the door on the right.

Y/N: Is your room. Hope it's to your liking. In 10 minutes we will head out so you may reunite with some certain people.

Sanji looked at the door and back nodding heading to the room leaving the two half siblings alone.

Y/N held his smile but it quickly faded the momemt he looked at Pudding.

Y/N: Remember the plan Pudding. Don't fucking screw this up. And you better say anything that could cause our family's reputation. Understood.

Nodding in response not looking at her brother's eyes. Hearing his footsteps fade away from sound.

Pudding headed to her room closing the door slowly but quietly before sliding down holding her knees to her chest.

Pudding: *whispers* Brother Y/N.. you're acting like her more and more everyday. But I hope you'll change and get to normal once your child is born. Please.....