086

MESSENGER

10:19 P.M.

Monty Dela Cuesta

Apple:
Ingat pauwi. Thank you for today 😊

Monty:
Now do you get it?

Apple:
Ang ano?

Monty:
That you're not a difficult person to be with. You thanked me for paying for our dinner. You thanked me for attending your debate even though it wasn't necessary. You promised to give back my effort.

Monty:
So stop saying you're difficult just because your ex made you feel that way.

Monty:
I hate him, by the way. Just saying. If I see him around campus, I'd run him over.

Apple:
Eh 'di sa wanted ka pupulutin. 'Wag na. Hayaan mo na. Though I think I need to talk to him soon.

Monty:
What for?

Apple:
Just for closure. Gusto ko lang sabihin sa kanya mga dapat nasabi ko before. Pasuntok na rin.

Monty:
Hmmm

Apple:
Anong hmm

Monty:
Nothing. For a moment there, I thought you'd want to get back together with him.

Apple:
Uh, no. Too much bad memories. I've been beating myself up thinking that it was my fault. Na baka ako lang nagkulang. Na baka ako nga 'yong mali at hindi marunong umintindi.

Apple:
Then you came and kept on reminding me who I am without him to this day.

Monty:
I'm glad that I get to remind you that. Even you did shut me out a couple of times.

Apple:
Sorry na nga eh 😠

Apple:
I'm thankful that I have you (you should be thankful that you have me too)

Monty:
I am ❤