Part - 1

Shit... Did we lost the connection??
Hello..... He - hllo
Sir we are caught,, sorry for this fai-failure....

(*disconnected *)

Namjoon : shit we lost again from them.. No they are really powerful.

Jimin : Mr. KIM we had sent the most capable agents. But we lost them now.

Namjoon : we need to be very careful from now.. Mr Park do you have any info about Mr min? He was in vacation, when he will be back +?

Jimin : His vacations are over soon he will join the mission..

Kim Namjoon : What about agent 004??

Jimin : Mr kim... He is still in recovery from his last mission  ...

Namjoon : we need him....

        Y/NS PLACE :

Y/N LIVES WITH HER ELDER  BROTHER JEON JUNGKOOK THEIR MOTHER DIED 5 YEARS AGO AND Y/N HAVE BROKEN RELATIONSHIP WITH HER FATHER... She left her father's house 7 years ago and live alone in US. Until one day she found about her mother's death and she came back in South Korea. Her father always wanted a bodyguard to stay with her. But she denies thinking it will ruin her privacy. She started to live in Korea for her safety her father let JUNGKOOK to stay with her.
(jungkook is also in her father's mafia business he is scary when it comes to any secret mission. Also a caring one when it comes to his sweet sister. He also hidden the truth from his sister as they don't want her to be in trouble). Jungkook is 2 years older from y/n and they both have a cousin sister named kim jisoo. They 3 studies in a same University where y/n and jisoo is in first year and jungkook is in final year.