Ch 12: Fun before Chunin exam

Start from the beginning

If Kushina announced his true heritage during their wanderings around the world, it was certain that they would have more "visitors" than they can handle. She honestly told Naruto that she was planning to tell Naruto after he became Jonin as in that time, Naruto will be treated as an official high-ranking Shinobi of Konoha as well as Namikaze clan's clan head or perhaps Uchiha clan's clan head too.

After he learnt about all the motive behind Kushina's action, Naruto chose to forgive her. It was the right thing to do, as years of hardship he had been through with Kushina, they already forged an unbroken bond. The result was that Naruto decided to refer to Kushina as "kaa-sama" even though Kushina isn't his biological mother but she is still his adoptive mother and he still loves her very much.

The best result coming from the realization was that, they are not biologically related and- there was no limitation of their 'activities' anymore.

(Flashback end)

A week has passed since the Tsunade retrieval mission. Ever since Kushina and Naruto discussion, Team 9 was given a short rest of two days before they continue with their daily training. During the short two days' rest, under Hokage permission Yakumo was allowed to move into the Uzumaki estate with her room just beside Haku's.

After the short holiday, Kushina proceed her training course with her team while taking them on missions which sometimes would be a joint mission, during two joint mission Kurenai would exchange her student with Kushina's, since she knew Yakumo ability better but the only drawback was- while she can train Haku and Yakumo in Genjutsu without problem but when she wishes to trained the blonde it was another question. Naruto physical, seal art and Jutsu knowledge were better than Kurenai herself, the only topic she could teach Naruto was Genjutsu but with Naruto Sharingan (Which Naruto identities has been revealed to the village now) Kurenai Genjutsu training has little to almost non effect on Naruto. The only interesting thought was after every joint training program Kurenai would blush like a high school's school girl which both Anko and Kushina like to tease her about very much.

However, that didn't mean Naruto didn't get any improvement at all. During his training with Kushina, his combat skills improved leaps and bounds, still not enough to defeat her in a sword fight but he could fight Kushina an hour straight without losing the fight.

Besides Naruto, Kushina has also begun her training with Haku in other areas besides combat, tracking and stealth skills were being worked on, this does greatly improve on Haku's skill as her training with Zabuza mostly consist of stealth under the thick mist but not in different surroundings. As for Yakumo.. Kushina can only train her physically as she was less known to Genjutsu knowledge.

Uzumaki mansion

It was a very sunny day. Kushina's team had once again taken part in a joint operation with Kurenai's team but today is kinda different from the previous operation. Kurenai's students were not available for today as her students which consist of Hyuga clan heiress- Hinata, Inuzuka clan member- Sira and Aburame Shino all have their clan issue to settle. Thus, only Kushina's students were exchanged to Kurenai but only both female team members of Kushina's team were exchanged. This led to Kushina being totally alone with Naruto for their training session.

After an entire morning of training, both Naruto and Kushina decided to take a rest and walked back into the mansion and prepared for lunch. "Naruto, what do you want for lunch?" Kushina asked while she let loose her hair and let them flow down like a crimson waterfall.

"Ra-" "Please don't be ramen again Naruto, I have received several complaints from both your female teammates already" Kushina said with a bitter smile, she is definitely fine with ramen but the other two members of team 9 couldn't handle another day of ramen already.