"Stop, oh my gosh. Guys, please, I, STOP!" I screamed, falling to the floor, I was out of air, and they (finally) stopped. They ran away and left James and I. He helped me from standing and pulled me into his chest. He slowly leaned in and somebody pushed him. He suddenly fell. He was on top of me! TOP OF ME GUYS!! Our lips touched and we smiled through the kiss. His lips were soft, yet moist. I heard some giggles and he pulled away. He looked up and saw the kids, laughing so hard. He stood up and held out his hand. I held his hand and he helped to stand up. We laughed and looked at the kids. They ran downstairs and screamed.

"You're a good kisser, by the way." He winked and went downstairs. He left me. He winked. He kissed me. Holy shit.

THIS IS SO BOOK-ISH HOLY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS

I bit my bottom lip and jumped in happiness.

"HANNA!!!!!"

Hera's voice filled the hall and I looked up to see her, wearing her All Time Low shirt.

"What the flock?" I asked, and gave her a blank look. She smirked and patted my shoulders.

"Well, well, well. Why are you wearing my overall? You only wear it when you have a da-"

"Hey, hey, HEY! Shut your mouth, Hera!" I hissed and left her.

James was talking to Morgan. Okay, I'm jealous. Even we're onyl bestfriend, I still fill that kind of shit. I'm also human, you know. A human doesn't go socialize. James saw me and he bid good bye with Morgan. Morgan left. Shit, finally.

"She's new here, right? What's her name again? Marley?" He asked, acting like he doesn't know her name.

"Morgan, her name is Morgan Johnson. She's really nice and sweet. Stop acting like you don't know her." I hissed and patted hsi back. He scratched his neck and put his arm around my waist.

Suddenly, a ringtone ruined our moment.

"Ohhhh, I just wanna feel this moment."

"What the flock?" I chuckled and watched him struggle from getting his phone from his pocket. I keep on laughing, but he groaned. I stopped, but failed.I He answered the call, and went to the corner. Gosh, I told him to change his ringtone. One time, we were watching movie from the cinema, we were watching a part of the movie where the guy is going to kiss the girl Suddenly, his phone rang, same ringtone. It was his mom who's calling that time, by the way.

"Who's that?" I asked, crossing my arms on chest.

"Dad, he said that somebody's going to adopt here. She's really famous. Dad doesn't want to say what's her name but I wish that it's Taylor Swift." He fanboyed, he's a huge fan of Taylor Swift.

I actually like her, too. But not really not that obesessed.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go?" I asked, I really want to go to the mall because it's so hot here. He nodded and opened the door, I went outside, first, and he followed me to his car. Rich kid. His bestfriend, Connor was there, texting. I thought we're going alone?

"Um, why is he here?" I murmured. I don't really like Connor, he's such a flirt.

"Don't worry he's leaving, right Cons?" He asked, pushing Connor to the side.

"Hey, calm down! Okay, fine. Have fun." He waved, and left. His house is few blocks away. So that's why he's so thin. He always walk around the town every morning. He led me to the passenger, such a gentlemen. He went to the other side and hopped in.

A few minutes later, I opened the radio. Well, James' band's song, played. He's in a band called 'The Vamps'. Their fans thought me and him are dating, but no.

"I was walking away, but she's so beatiful that made me stay."

Brad's voice is really good. But James' voice is better, for me, of course.

"STAY HERE MY DEAR, FEELS LIKE I'M STANDING RIGHT HERE FOR YEARS!" I screamed the lyrics and opened the window.

And the chorus came in,

"TONIGHT WE'LL DANCE, I'LL BE YOURS AND YOU'LL BE MINE!" We sang together, and we laughed

"SHE NEEDS A WILD HEART, SHE NEEDS A WILD HEART, I'VE GOT A WILD HEART!" James sang, banging his head forward.

The song . ended, then, suddenly, my favorite song just came in.

Classic by MKTO

"Oh, my glob! JAMES IT'S MY FAVORITE SONG!! I JUST CAN'T OH MY GOSH!" I fangirled and put the volume higher.

"SING IT, JAMES, PLEASE!" I screamed, the car stopped that made me leaned forward. I hit my head in the board and groaned.

"We're here!" He hollered and got his keys. He opened his door and went outside. I looked around the place.

No way

.

***

CLIFFHANGER!! I'm doing a major edit in this fanfic! Since It's really crappy and have tons of error so yeah!