chapter 3:assistant?

vegas: so do you agree "vegas said taking his last puff before throwing it in the trash"

(pete nodded)

vegas: good this is your room everything is here if you need anything you can ask my bodyguards or maids and....yea you can start working from tommorrow my bodyguard will tell you everything you can take rest rightnow

"vegas walks out of the room"

"pete was left alone is the room his head hanging low he *sighs*"

he thinks about his mother his ..............mother who is sick
pete doesn't have anyone who he can on rely on

he didn't have a father figure in his whole life he didn't even bother to ask his mother

he lived with his mother in his small house, his mother who lived as a servant she was Illitrate but she didn't want her child to also become like her.

pete lived his whole life in poverty he lived in a shabby house enough for two people to live there

pete had never thought that he would be in a situation like this but why did vegas a mafia who is known as a ruthless cannibalist would want pete a poor low life guy who had nothing expect his mother and job pfff pete laugh at his own thought's job,his job pete's job was handling it's not like he did not appreciate his job but with that he couldn't pay his mother's and his daily expenses and half off his compensation would go in his mother's care since his mother has been diagnosed with.......

heart cancer he has been very stressed .pete was often overlooked by others because of his grades and personality he was known for his cold personality in his school many girls and boys liked him.....

but because of his cold personality no one ever dared to approach him some would to ask question related to study but it would quickly esclate to asking things about his personal life or seducing him.

pete thought he might be different from others because he has never felt attracted towards no one in his whole life he felt different so he distant him self from others and agreed on being lonely and pathetic. he also wanted to make friends but people rarely approached him...

and he has a very timid personality he has never in his life has felt love,care or consent rather than his mother so he never even craved or thought of having someone in his life he thought he would leave a normal life, with his wife and children in future.....

but everything seemed changed since he met vegas

vegas an attractive handsome guy who had everything pete could ever dream of expect.......being a killer.

so why did vegas chose pete Pete a normal shy guy who has nothing but intellectual vegas a rich ruthless mafia he could get anything he want with a snap of his finger ,he could get someone even better that pete..................

so why him why??????

this question stuck with him until he felt his eyes getting heavy and he doze off to sleep.

hey this is your author J
call me J .

I might not be able to update for awhile becuse
exams are coming up.
so please try to understand. byebye

author:mihikj