Free afternoon

Brittany pushes Roy on the bed. He looks as she stares back with a seductive smile.

"Damn girl you're strong."

She slid down her pants and takes her shirt off, revealing her black lingerie. He stares in amusement. She climbs on top of him and slid his pants down. She rubs on his black Calvin Klein boxers, forming a boner. She feels on his print.

"You ready for some of Brittany's techniques, baby?" She seductively asked.

He eagerly nods.

"Okay we're gonna start with a little tease."

"Damn girl, I'm hard as it is."

"I know, but I wanna make this worth your while." She winks.

"Okay."

She rubs on her own body, before grinding on him. She then pulls down his boxers and began putting him inside her. She can feel him going through her, nearly feeling her gut.

"Sheesh you're huge."

"Damn, am I really?"

"Boy." She laughs.

She starts grinding him slowly, with a small moan escaping her mouth.

"Mmm, yes." She moans.

She lays on his chest while grinding, so he could feel her breasts.

"You like this?"

He nods.

"Mmm, I know you do."

She sits up with her hands against his chest. She speeds up a little. Roy put his hands on her butt. She shakes them a little while bouncing on him. Her moans get louder.

"You grabbing my butt makes me even hotter." She gasps.

He grips her butt, and she grinds a little faster. Her moans get louder.

"Roy!"

She keeps grinding until eventually he gets ready to climax.

"Brittany I'm finna-"

She can feel him shooting inside her. Her eyes rolled back. She flips over back on her side of the bed and lays on her back, trying to catch her breath. She looks at him and smiles.

"Wow, that was amazing." She tells him.

"Was it?"

"Yes, I haven't felt that way in a long time."

They lie there in silence, still catching their breath.

They eventually fell asleep.

An hour later, Brandon is sitting on the couch playing on the PlayStation 5. He looked bored. He turned towards the window to see Auja and Liv chilling by the poolside.

Liv and Auja are conversing.

"So I gave Asia that makeup kit I always use." Liv started.

"Word? How is it?"

"Well I'm not a huge Kylie Jenner fan, but her makeup is pretty good quality."

"Girl, what about that Fenty?"

"Oh yes, Rihanna does some good work with makeup of course."

A basketball flew into the backyard. Liv and Auja ducks.

"What the hell?" Auja said.

A guy looks through the backyard from the other side of the fence.

"Yo ladies, mind throwing that ball back over my way?"